Cookiros unfair unban
Your name: Cookiro

Your SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:42606324

Your ban ID: 72107

Banned by: [FL:M] Generation

Reason: FearRP

Involved: I dunno

Why we should unban you: The only reason i'm posting this unban request as I know I did not do anything wrong. First of all, it started as me going into the city as usual as a rebel. I then get randomly tazed for being a rebel, even though there was no law stating that I cannot be. I then got tazed and cuffed and warranted and it bugged out so I was in the city in my normal prison outfit. I got told by the S.R.U unit to go to the jails but my character just arrived in the city and did not know where the jails was, therefore he was going towards the direction of the Rebel spawn. After that, I got told by the SRU to follow him, and I did. After that I was still following him, but I thought I was meant to go inside the nexus however I was not, I was meant to follow him down into the jails. I crossed the road half-way before the SRU shouted at me that we're going into the garage. It was at this time I got brung by Generation I got banned.
--INVOLVED--
You were just walking away from them, don't lie.
You're not involved? You were far away from the scene, I was walking away as I was told to go to the jails, my character does not know where the jails are as his criminal record is clean in character wise.
--INVOLVED--
I was involved I was there the whole time, and you kept going the opposite way they was telling you to go
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Come back when you're not shitposting.
-Hitman
Hello Cookiro,

I saw the whole situation, you broke FearRP and keep disobeying SRU orders.
Plus, Unban Request section rules states: 

Quote:4. Do not write an unban request if you know you broke the rules.

Now, I'll leave the final decision to an administrator.

Generation
Fearless Moderator
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
Yes, I read that rule, that is why I wrote this appeal as I know I did not do anything wrong. I was complying by the S.R.U's orders, he said to go to the jails. I dont know where the jails are in character wise. After he said we're going to the neuxs, I crossed the road halfway, I didn't know he meant garage. After that, I got TPed by you, you not even letting me exlpain the whole situation.
So you're saying you did all of this under gun point, or not?
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
Yes, however as I had said recently. Once I went the opposite way of the nexus ( my character thinking the jails were that way ), the SRU followed me. After he shouted at me to go to follow him, I did. We then came to a stop at the pathwalk, I thought I had to cross it to get to the nexus, however no, we had to go to the jails. I then started following him before being banned by Generation.
Requesting response from banning staff member.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]