Shorten Or Maybe Unban probs not tho
Your name: Luek
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:62096716
Your ban ID: 62010
Banned by: [FL] Pinky
Reason: PropSpam & Double Accounting
Involved: -

Why we should unban you: Hi, im not sure how likely this is to do anything but im back after over a year not really sure how long maybe 1.5 years, i am appealing now to just see if theres any way to be unbanned or just to shorten it to any number since at the moment im banned indefinatly. I miss your server it was great an i abused it and did alot of bad things on there being the child i was. Its been a while and i would really like to come back and roleplay with everyone again i am older now i know what ive done was bad for the server i appolagise for that its not going to happen again, i just thought i'd try my luck to try get my account back just changing it to a long ban would be nice just knowing it will end one day since at the moment ill never get it back.
So you propspammed and then double accounted, how can we ever trust you to come on the servers again?

Falc,
Fearless Administrator.
(06-19-2016, 02:18 PM)Falc Wrote: So you propspammed and then double accounted, how can we ever trust you to come on the servers again?

Falc,
Fearless Administrator.

All i can say is that i do regret what i did it was stupid, and i can only tell you that it wont happen again. I understand that you wouldnt believe me all i can do is tell you that im sorry because i am and if i was to be alloud back onto the server i wouldnt be an idiot like before.
Its not going to happen again I dont want to get banned again its my favourite server.
Someone who has over 200 hours played should know better.
Care to explain why you prop spammed, and double accounted?
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
(06-23-2016, 02:24 PM)Infernaw Wrote: Someone who has over 200 hours played should know better.
Care to explain why you prop spammed, and double accounted?

At the time I messing about on the server at a quiet time with props and it resulted in me lagging the server i did know better and i don't know why i did it apart from just acting like an idiot. I double accounted because i regretted doing it and really wanted to come back on ive spent alot of time on the server which is why i missed it so much after doing something so stupid.
Double accounting is on a zero tolerance policy on the Fearless Community.
You should have known better at the time, you've received the same punishment as countless of others have.

With that being said,

Denied.