Hostage Situation
It's really not fun to play on this server anymore, something has to be done. Me and my friend had an SRU Seargent as an hostage and decided to go to the nexus with him.
At the nexus, we told everyone that this was an hostage situation and everyone should put their guns down. Unfortunately, everyone started spraying at us and we died.
So basicly, everyone in there broke the rules. And i lost my expensive ak47 which i saved up for a long time. 

Some people who started shooting at us were: 887 and 683

Something really has to be done, this isn't the first time this happens to me.

//ZooM
And i got back to the nexus to get all the numbers of the people who shoot. But of course, i got blacklisted directly for NLR.
Crying about ak? smh
It's not that. It's just that it's so boring when you can't even hold hostages anymore.
yeah I shot you and tbh you got rekt lol
You have 24 hours to turn this into a valid report by using the template and adding evidence else this will be denied.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
This thread is probably in the wrong category. Im not actually trying to report anyone. Just reporting that something has to be done. I dont have the time to make an player report every single time i take someone as hostage.
The police force often consist of new players, if anything should be change it would probably be the hours requirement for the police job.
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
Denied.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]