Report: Dylan
Name of player: Dylan

SteamIDSTEAM_0:0:50724811

Time in GMT: Between 09.00 and 10.00 GMT +1 

Server: V4B1

Summary:
I had bought the White Warehouse in the industrial area, where I was setting up a bit of a warehouse with shelves, a forklift et cetera. 
When I was about half way done building, I heard a shotgun shooting.
Dylan, who was a rebel at the time, was shooting down my doors and entered my property.
His /job was set to: Criminal Thug|Burglar|Mugger, which is probably fine. 
However, he had absolutely no reason to raid my building like that, as a "Criminal thug, burglar, mugger", would not go about raiding a building like that.
His excuse was, that he thought I "had contraband", which I did not.
Upon discovering he had raided me for no reason, in the most Fail RP fassion one could possibly achieve, he decided to change it into a hostage situation, demanding $2000 from me, which I refused to pay due to him:
1. Not having any legit RP reason to even raid me in the first place
2. Not even so much as properly RPing to be a mugger (he shot down my doors, how's that for a stealthy approach?)

In my opinion, he broke the following rules:

Rule #8.1 -
 Do not hostage players randomly, you need a good reason and your character style needs to fit the roleplay situation.

He did not have any reason to take me hostage, in fact, he admitted to wanting to raid me for contraband which I did not have, after he discovered I didn't have contraband, he decided to change the reason for his raid to "needing to take me hostage", however I don't see how there was any "need" to take me hostage. It also doesn't really seem to fit the RP of a "criminal thug, burglar, mugger", considering your average "criminal thug" wouldn't go as far to hostage anyone for anything, a burglar would've taken a different, more stealthy approach to entering my property, and a mugger would simply ask me for money while threatening me, rather than tying me up and taking me hostage.

Rule #14.4 -
 You must have a valid reason to raid players, i.e. contraband, burglary, and needing to take hostages are all valid reasons.

He admitted to wanting to raid me for contraband, which I did not have. He changed that to "needing to hostage me", when he found out I had no contraband, which in a sense is powergaming to gain the RP advantage and to circumvent the rules. Also, even if the raid had only been to take me hostage, it would still be fail RP based on his /job, which I think was also set in such a way to get maximum coverage to circumvent the rules, as he had 3 jobs in one character, none of them actually fitting the so called "RP" he was forcing upon me.

Rule #16.1 -
 Do not steal or rob etc. without a valid roleplay reason.

He had no valid roleplay reason, as his initial reason was to raid for contraband.

Rule #16.6 -
Do not FailRP. Car thieves need chop-shops, and burglars need places to store their stolen goods. Proper background RP draws the line between crime and rule-breaking.

I dare claim he did not have any place to store anything. Logs can probably be checked on whether or not he bought any doors.

Rule #16.9a -
Only break in with lockpicks (you want to be quiet). Do not use shotguns to perform burglary.

He broke in with a shotgun, not a lockpick.

Evidence:
I do not have much, I simply have some screenshots of me chatting with him and telling him off.

Hello,

I'll get straight to the point.

Rule #8.1 -

Do not hostage players randomly, you need a good reason and your character style needs to fit the roleplay situation.

My first intention was to take you hostage for ransom, As I am a criminal it does fit my RP.
The first thing I did was tie you up, then I searched your property for any loot (i.e Contraband) which it didn't have so I tried
Going on with the hostage situation. When I did this you started pointing out rules i.e failRP which it was not at that very moment.
My Character style did fit the RP situation just fine, I was a rebel with a custom job set to Criminal etc.. which means doing things like taking people hostage and raiding houses.

Rule #14.4 -
 You must have a valid reason to raid players, i.e. contraband, burglary, and needing to take hostages are all valid reasons.

At the time I hath my job set to i.e Criminal Thug|Mugger|Burgular.
A Criminal Thug is a piece of shit in general which means he does all kinds of things.
A Criminal in common sense stands for someone who does all kinds of criminal activities
Including raiding,mugging and taking people hostage. I do not see how I broke rule #14.4. I 
Actually hath three very valid Roleplay reasons to raid your House. 1. My job was burgular and as the rule states
That burglary is a valid reason. 2. My thoughts were that you housed contraband which also 
Gives me a valid RP reason to raid your house. 3. I wanted to take you hostage for ransom which is also a valid reason according to the rule stated above.

Rule #16.1 -

Going back to what I said in #8.1 and #14.4. I hath many valid RP reasons to steal or rob etc.

Rule #16.6 -
 Do not FailRP. Car thieves need chop-shops, and burglars need places to store their stolen goods. Proper background RP draws the line between crime and rule-breaking.

You assume but don't know so why bring it up in the first place? In reality I did own a property to etc store stolen goods but you could've known this if you hath just asked me. 

Rule #16.9a -
 Only break in with lockpicks (you want to be quiet). Do not use shotguns to perform burglary.

I will bring it to my right to remain silent here unless you have valid recorded evidence of me shooting down your doors with a shotgun.
Yes, I said that I blew your doors but I did not say it in a way to point out that I would've blown out your doors with a shotgun. With the quote ' I blew your doors because I thought
you housed contraband' I meant that I broke into your doors not shot them down.

I'd like to thank you for staying professional during the RP we hath in your house but next time please do not use LOOC for IC  subjects.
[Image: 7c64995b823b444fa541b7a6189a2eaf.png]
Scrobble Wrote:Rule #8.1 -

My first intention was to take you hostage for ransom, As I am a criminal it does fit my RP.
The first thing I did was tie you up, then I searched your property for any loot (i.e Contraband) which it didn't have so I tried
Going on with the hostage situation. When I did this you started pointing out rules i.e failRP which it was not at that very moment.
My Character style did fit the RP situation just fine, I was a rebel with a custom job set to Criminal etc.. which means doing things like taking people hostage and raiding houses.
You had the intention to raid me for contraband, this statement is a blatant lie, as seen in the 5th screenshot. You state you had a reason to blow down my doors (aka raid me), because "you thought I was housing contraband".
So you did not initiate the raid with the intent to hostage me, you raided with the intent of getting [non-existent] contraband. When you found out there wasn't any, you proceeded to take me hostage, and demanded 2K cash from me. There was absolutely no reason for the raid, nor the hostaging.

Scrobble Wrote:Rule #14.4 -

A Criminal Thug is a piece of shit in general which means he does all kinds of things.
A Criminal in common sense stands for someone who does all kinds of criminal activities
Including raiding,mugging and taking people hostage. I do not see how I broke rule #14.4. I
Actually hath three very valid Roleplay reasons to raid your House. 1. My job was burgular and as the rule states
That burglary is a valid reason. 2. My thoughts were that you housed contraband which also
Gives me a valid RP reason to raid your house. 3. I wanted to take you hostage for ransom which is also a valid reason according to the rule stated above.
A "Criminal Thug|Burglar|Mugger" is a job title any minge would set in an attempt to circumvent the server rules.
You shotgunned down my doors, entered my property, forced me to put up my hands and face wall, searched my property, found nothing, and then decided to hostage me to make a quick buck, with a total disregard of server rules or even RP in general.
You had zero roleplay reasons to enter my property, zero roleplay involved in shooting down my doors with your shotgun, which as stated in the rules, does not fit the RP of someone who claims to be a burglar.
Your "reasons to raid" can be voided with the utmost ease.
1. You were a burglar, sure, but that isn't an RP reason to raid, rather than break in. You used a shotgun to shoot down my doors, not a lockpick to open them.
2. I don't give a horse's ass about your thoughts, the mere suspicion of me having contraband does not warrant a raid, you need proof.
3. You only decided you wanted to take me hostage when you found out there wasn't any contraband inside. I did /act handsup as you ordered me to over mic. I faced the wall, as you ordered me to over mic. You then searched my property and found nothing. Then you decided to turn it into a hostage situation, the logs will prove that there's a rather destinct period of time between me putting up my hands and you equipping the hostage rope, so you're flat out lying now.

Scrobble Wrote:Rule #16.1 -

Going back to what I said in #8.1 and #14.4. I hath many valid RP reasons to steal or rob etc.
No, you didn't.

Scrobble Wrote:Rule #16.6 -

You assume but don't know so why bring it up in the first place? In reality I did own a property to etc store stolen goods but you could've known this if you hath just asked me.
I still doubt you did, but as I said in the OP, I dare claim. I never said you really didn't have any storage place. But then again, logs could be checked to see whether or not you bought a door.

Scrobble Wrote:Rule #16.9a -

I will bring it to my right to remain silent here unless you have valid recorded evidence of me shooting down your doors with a shotgun.
Yes, I said that I blew your doors but I did not say it in a way to point out that I would've blown out your doors with a shotgun. With the quote ' I blew your doors because I thought
Blatant lie. You used a shotgun to blow down my doors.
Trump is mexican and Jarvan lived next door, maybe they were in their base too, and heard that you shot down my doors rather than lockpicked them.
If they didn't, however, logs can still be checked to see whether you equipped a lockpick or not, and I bet you didn't, because you simply shot them down.
Scrobble Wrote:I'd like to thank you for staying professional during the RP we hath in your house but next time please do not use LOOC for IC subjects.
Heh, you're amusing.
There was never any RP involved in what you did. You should be happy I even complied with the first 2 orders you gave me, up until where it became clear you were breaking the rules.
Don't try to lecture me on the rules, and don't try to lecture me on what's IC and what's OOC, because trust me. I know better than you do.
The statement of me not giving you 2K because you randomly raided me and randomly hostaged me, is OOC and not IC, because of the simple fact that I was pointing out you were breaking rules, which is also OOC.
Next time you try to outsmart someone with 28 RPP over an RP situation, try harder.
(06-17-2016, 10:52 AM)Salinsky Wrote:
Scrobble Wrote:Rule #8.1 -

You had the intention to raid me for contraband, this statement is a blatant lie, as seen in the 5th screenshot. You state you had a reason to blow down my doors (aka raid me), because "you thought I was housing contraband".
So you did not initiate the raid with the intent to hostage me, you raided with the intent of getting [non-existent] contraband. When you found out there wasn't any, you proceeded to take me hostage, and demanded 2K cash from me. There was absolutely no reason for the raid, nor the hostaging.

Scrobble Wrote:Rule #14.4 -

A "Criminal Thug|Burglar|Mugger" is a job title any minge would set in an attempt to circumvent the server rules.
You shotgunned down my doors, entered my property, forced me to put up my hands and face wall, searched my property, found nothing, and then decided to hostage me to make a quick buck, with a total disregard of server rules or even RP in general.
You had zero roleplay reasons to enter my property, zero roleplay involved in shooting down my doors with your shotgun, which as stated in the rules, does not fit the RP of someone who claims to be a burglar.
Your "reasons to raid" can be voided with the utmost ease.
1. You were a burglar, sure, but that isn't an RP reason to raid, rather than break in. You used a shotgun to shoot down my doors, not a lockpick to open them.
2. I don't give a horse's ass about your thoughts, the mere suspicion of me having contraband does not warrant a raid, you need proof.
3. You only decided you wanted to take me hostage when you found out there wasn't any contraband inside. I did /act handsup as you ordered me to over mic. I faced the wall, as you ordered me to over mic. You then searched my property and found nothing. Then you decided to turn it into a hostage situation, the logs will prove that there's a rather destinct period of time between me putting up my hands and you equipping the hostage rope, so you're flat out lying now.

Scrobble Wrote:Rule #16.1 -

No, you didn't.

Scrobble Wrote:Rule #16.6 -

I still doubt you did, but as I said in the OP, I dare claim. I never said you really didn't have any storage place. But then again, logs could be checked to see whether or not you bought a door.

Scrobble Wrote:Rule #16.9a -

Blatant lie. You used a shotgun to blow down my doors.
Trump is mexican and Jarvan lived next door, maybe they were in their base too, and heard that you shot down my doors rather than lockpicked them.
If they didn't, however, logs can still be checked to see whether you equipped a lockpick or not, and I bet you didn't, because you simply shot them down.
Scrobble Wrote:I'd like to thank you for staying professional during the RP we hath in your house but next time please do not use LOOC for IC  subjects.
Heh, you're amusing.
There was never any RP involved in what you did. You should be happy I even complied with the first 2 orders you gave me, up until where it became clear you were breaking the rules.
Don't try to lecture me on the rules, and don't try to lecture me on what's IC and what's OOC, because trust me. I know better than you do.
The statement of me not giving you 2K because you randomly raided me and randomly hostaged me, is OOC and not IC, because of the simple fact that I was pointing out you were breaking rules, which is also OOC.
Next time you try to outsmart someone with 28 RPP over an RP situation, try harder.

[Image: edwardunthankIRL.gif]

Literally you ^

Anyway, I'm gonna sit this one out till an admin replies. No intentions to respond to your ridiculous reply.
Because I pointed out how bad you are at lying?
K.
(06-17-2016, 12:50 PM)Salinsky Wrote: Because I pointed out how bad you are at lying?
K.

Not at all. Although I'm still wondering why a 21 Years old person would take so much of his spare time making a BR on me while he doesn't have a lot of evidence to drop on the table.
You could've invested this time into your acting   Wink
(06-17-2016, 01:00 PM)Scrobble Wrote:
(06-17-2016, 12:50 PM)Salinsky Wrote: Because I pointed out how bad you are at lying?
K.

Not at all. Although I'm still wondering why a 21 Years old person would take so much of his spare time making a BR on me while he doesn't have a lot of evidence to drop on the table.
You could've invested this time into your acting   Wink

How petty.
Now, I'll leave this to the administrators.
Reading through this thread I'm quite close to a final verdict on it, however I'd like Dylan to explain something.

(06-17-2016, 09:40 AM)Scrobble Wrote: I will bring it to my right to remain silent here unless you have valid recorded evidence of me shooting down your doors with a shotgun.

If you did not use your shotgun to get inside, how exactly did you get inside of the building?

I've checked the logs to see if you bought any doors today prior to this raid, you did not buy any doors, care to expalin this too?

Also, please explain the powergaming here(This was found right above the raiding on Salinsky, thus brought in here):
Quote:v33x [09:27:06] Dylan (STEAM_0:0:50724811) used command: team 13.00
v33x [09:27:08] Dylan (STEAM_0:0:50724811) has spawned as Gun Dealer
v33x [09:27:18] Dylan (STEAM_0:0:50724811) manufactured 5 Shotgun Ammo
v33x [09:27:18] Dylan (STEAM_0:0:50724811) used command: manufacture ammo_shotgun
v33x [09:27:20] Dylan (STEAM_0:0:50724811) picked up ammo_shotgun - Dylan (STEAM_0:0:50724811)
v33x [09:27:20] Dylan (STEAM_0:0:50724811) picked up ammo_shotgun - Dylan (STEAM_0:0:50724811)
v33x [09:27:21] Dylan (STEAM_0:0:50724811) picked up ammo_shotgun - Dylan (STEAM_0:0:50724811)
v33x [09:27:25] Dylan (STEAM_0:0:50724811) used command: team 10.00
v33x [09:27:31] Dylan (STEAM_0:0:50724811) used command: team 17.00
v33x [09:27:33] Dylan (STEAM_0:0:50724811) has spawned as Rebel Leader
In the logs provided here, you joined Gun Dealer in order to get 5 shotgun ammo and then you became a rebel leader.

[FL] SnowredWolf
Server Administrator
Close the thread Snow, It's been taken care of.
Report reviewed and approved

Closing notes:
Dylan (STEAM_0:0:50724811) was found guilty of Powergaming, invalid reasons to hostage, raiding without having a hideout & lying in the courthouse.

Dylan will be issued a 30 days ban from the servers, and a 10 hours blacklist from w(Weapons)
In addition to this Dylan will be given a 2 months ban from the forums for lying in the courthouse.

[FL] SnowredWolf
Server Administrator