Report: Joulle, sirdogg
Name of player: Joulle, sirdogg

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:16249669, STEAM_0:1:52783765

Time in GMT: 17:25

Server: v4b1 

Summary: I was setting up a little area to live in at the houses when Joulle and sirdogg came up to me offering to clean my house. When they got out of their car one of their baseball bats was shown, to which I hid inside my house telling them to fuck off. 

They refused to leave my property so I called the police, at which point they began smashing the windows with baseball bats. I called the police multiple times, and decided to get a knife off my kitchen counter and try and get them to leave me alone. 

They continued and hit me, so I retaliated and hit back. The police eventually came and tried to make them stop, to which they pulled out guns and shot the police dead, only to drive off into the sunset. 

So, I think they are breaking RDM rules, as well as FailRP as they are killing with the job name of "CYKA CLEANING™"

Quote:4.1 Do not kill people randomly (RDM); only kill with a valid roleplay reason, for example protecting your property during a raid, killing when your demands are not honoured as Corleone, etc. Violence should always be the last option.
Quote:9.1 Custom job titles must accurately state what character you intend to roleplay.
Quote:9.6 You must roleplay your job accurately (i.e. do not pretend that you're a special ops soldier as a citizen or chef).

Evidence:
I called an admin but none replied, so I took photos instead. These are some of the things I said to the players and what they said to me; 
Quote:(Yell) Dmitri Kshnikov: if we dont clean ur haus we fuck up ur haus
Quote:To admins: People with the job set as Cleaners are attacking me. wtf
Quote:(Yell) Dmitri Kshnikov: always accept cyka cleaning or die next time
Quote:*** James Hellwater sends request to government: Two men have appoached my house
with a baseball bat! Help opposite Lake! They are driving a black 
Quote:*** James Hellwater sends request to government: they are attacking me 
[Image: 1DEDD7405EC5969AB19D35D9E26DB8B6BDD46EAA]
[Image: B25D3DC29E483DFE9E036C0C556F4FE4CA3ED544]
[Image: 7032AFB560ED51B5B982AA54F7591CB481634437]
[Image: 969BB4A4A99DF0919E4E5F8942C8D68C78C1D882]
[Image: 2DFAEEFA14E5C9085C94DC065EA71B9F930C1CF8]
Cyka is the company's name which itself is a criminal undercover company.
Why would anyone call their company that shady anyways unless there's something going on behind the set.

We drove off to avoid getting in to even more trouble since we had fucked up at that point anyways.

In addition I did not open fire first on the police officer, I tried to scare him off by shooting in the air but after a little while of chickening out, he opened fire on me so he left me no other option as to open fire (also I used cheap uzi).

Also my character's description includes the word: "shady" so that also contributes to the shady cyka company and we live in a trash house and drive a cheap car - our only property when we left Russia. We're like the angry lower grade citizens who turn in to shady criminals whenever we run out of money to buy food n shit. Yesterday I played here for hours and no one wanted my cleaning services, except one person and only once. As you can see we also have some background rp going on there.
-Involved- sirdogg tried to lockpick you out of your handcuffs on main street
señor de los anillos de plata
shitposter a nivel subatómico

Imagen de firma eliminada (demasiado grande) - DVN
Sirdogg is having issues with his forum account so he replied me this:

[Image: s84sctA.png]
(06-15-2016, 04:54 PM)lordofthesilver Wrote: -Involved- sirdogg tried to lockpick you out of your handcuffs on main street

Make a new thread if you want to report us. you're not involved with this case. Just because you're angry at me for some reason doesn't mean you can reply to every report thread and try and bash me to the ground.
(06-15-2016, 04:52 PM)Joulle Wrote: Cyka is the company's name which itself is a criminal undercover company.
Why would anyone call their company that shady anyways unless there's something going on behind the set.

We drove off to avoid getting in to even more trouble since we had fucked up at that point anyways.

In addition I did not open fire first on the police officer, I tried to scare him off by shooting in the air but after a little while of chickening out, he opened fire on me so he left me no other option as to open fire (also I used cheap uzi).

Also my character's description includes the word: "shady" so that also contributes to the shady cyka company.
Your job is supposed to accuretly dipict your RP. In this case yours doesnt. I did a quick google search for Cyka and it comes up as "Bitch" in Russian.
Does your company mean "Bitch Cleaning"?

Your description doesn't really come into this either, My description could say im tall and black, but my playermodel could be a small white man and vise versa.

(06-15-2016, 04:54 PM)lordofthesilver Wrote: -Involved- sirdogg tried to lockpick you out of your handcuffs on main street

Firstly, sirdogg has never tried to lock-pick me out of my cuffs, you must be mistaking him for another man, and that doesn't excuse the fact that he tried to kill me and broke the rules in the process.

No. You are not involved in the slightest. 

(06-15-2016, 05:03 PM)Joulle Wrote: Sirdogg is having issues with his forum account so he replied me this:

Alright. I have not been a police officer all day, so I have no idea what hes talking about. Your job is also an OOC thing. I'm reporting because your job doesn't depict your RP, which it should indeed do. "Surprise and role-play" means nothing. You could have your job as "Thief" and advertise yourself as a cleaner, but I wouldn't know you were a thief because I cannot see the job tab.
(06-15-2016, 05:09 PM)♈ Coupcake ♈ Wrote:
(06-15-2016, 04:52 PM)Joulle Wrote: Cyka is the company's name which itself is a criminal undercover company.

Also my character's description includes the word: "shady" so that also contributes to the shady cyka company.
Your job is supposed to accuretly dipict your RP. In this case yours doesnt. I did a quick google search for Cyka and it comes up as "Bitch" in Russian.
Does your company mean "Bitch Cleaning"?

Your description doesn't really come into this either, My description could say im tall and black, but my playermodel could be a small white man and vise versa.

Firstly, sirdogg has never tried to lock-pick me out of my cuffs, you must be mistaking him for another man, and that doesn't excuse the fact that he tried to kill me and broke the rules in the process.

No. You are not involved in the slightest. 

(06-15-2016, 05:03 PM)Joulle Wrote: Sirdogg is having issues with his forum account so he replied me this:

Alright. I have not been a police officer all day, so I have no idea what hes talking about. Your job is also an OOC thing. I'm reporting because your job doesn't depict your RP, which it should indeed do. "Surprise and role-play" means nothing. You could have your job as "Thief" and advertise yourself as a cleaner, but I wouldn't know you were a thief because I cannot see the job tab.

First of all we don't have money to advertise the company anymore as no one ever buys our services so we go door to door trying to get a job, if we don't, we take their money by force out of desperation. We're not exactly thieves. We're somewhat shady cleaners in a bad economical situation.

Besides, 'cyka' is just a name, it has no true meaning. It's just made to sound silly and shady to try and fool people away from checking what the company is all about. If you can call it even a company anymore since we're kind bankrupt, we just keep the name so people will remember.

Should every undercover government company call their employees like this: "<company name> Criminal" or "<company name> drug manufacturer" if they do shady things. No, they use the company name itself to indicate what they do.
just gonna leave this here

[Image: naX1i9P.png]