[WINNERS!][PRIZES] Fearless Feature Trailers
Bloody hell so many of these are amazing. Gonna be hard to pick a winner :o
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
Video 
Ok, there is new Gold/Finnal version, AB please, add it to the list Smile  <3  
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEOM9AYM...e=youtu.be
God's make me nervous, when man walk with weapon drawn.
The following 5 users Like Mafian94's post:
  • Awestruck, Jonas, Marty, mintblackbeard, NJperry
Well, Fearless will soon have v2d replaced, right? If so, some of these trailers will be outdated.
The following 1 user Likes Spear's post:
  • DreeBott
(07-13-2016, 01:47 PM)Spear Wrote: Well, Fearless will soon have v2d replaced, right? If so, some of these trailers will be outdated.

Dammit
(07-13-2016, 01:47 PM)Spear Wrote: Well, Fearless will soon have v2d replaced, right? If so, some of these trailers will be outdated.

V2D will not be replaced!
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 2 users Like Tomo's post:
  • NJperry, Divey
(07-13-2016, 02:53 PM)Tomo Wrote:

V2D will not be replaced!

I want to believe that...
[Image: lewis-hamilton-silverstone2022.gif]
(07-11-2016, 03:25 PM)SirMinus Wrote: Zero chance at winning seeing the entries lol

I dislike the fact that you used the same music as i did.. Wouldnt you be pissed of if i would have done it too ?
(07-13-2016, 05:42 PM)Space Glitch Wrote:
(07-11-2016, 03:25 PM)SirMinus Wrote: Zero chance at winning seeing the entries lol

I dislike the fact that you used the same music as i did.. Wouldnt you be pissed of if i would have done it too ?

Atleast he made it better Wink
Yay!All videos are really good.Good luck to all particicants!!
(07-13-2016, 11:40 AM)Mafian94 Wrote: Ok, there is new Gold/Finnal version, AB please, add it to the list Smile  <3  
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEOM9AYM...e=youtu.be

This is really nice. Out of all I'd say this is my favorite. 

It's fast, detailed, portrays the wide range of items, jobs and roleplay possibilities in a professional but fun way while also having a great quality and looks.
The following 1 user Likes mintblackbeard's post:
  • Mafian94