[WINNERS!][PRIZES] Fearless Feature Trailers
(07-01-2016, 10:25 PM)Joe Joe Binks Wrote:
(07-01-2016, 06:57 PM)Mafian94 Wrote:
(07-01-2016, 06:35 PM)Space Glitch Wrote:
(07-01-2016, 01:01 PM)ArnyDaHamsta Wrote: Steam Name: [FL:RP] Arny

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:56400266

Link to Feature Trailer:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9fjG35Ryxo
-SNIP-

I think he is too young (12yo?) to make meaningful trailer. You dont want to see what videos i maked when i was 12 years old Cheese

I think the point you just made there is quite insensitive. People seem to like to link age with many things such as productivity reliability and skill and this is exactly what's happening. So what if its no the best. He tried! The issue where younger people cannot produce good stuff is absolute bullshit I know this first hand. If you out your mind to it you can do it and at a younger age you are able to focus more. When I was 13 I won a completion making a controlled. Yes of people of the same age group. But then last year made a game making me and my team champion coders of South Wales with some of the contestants being 18. Also you said meaningful. To make something meaningful you don't need age you just need to find the best point. And not to state yes Lesanka's trailer was of a very high standard but by technicalities cannot win as it was assisted by staff. Not saying it shouldn't but. That's about my rant age does not make you better than anyone else.

I am aware that it said no help by staff, but where is it now ? It seems like the rule got removed
(07-02-2016, 10:01 AM)Space Glitch Wrote:
(07-01-2016, 06:35 PM)Space Glitch Wrote:
(07-01-2016, 01:01 PM)ArnyDaHamsta Wrote: -snip-
-snip-

-snip-
-snip-

I am aware that it said no help by staff, but where is it now ? It seems like the rule got removed

You are not allowed help from staff. This is why Lesanka made this statement below her trailer:

"I would like to note that if by any chance this trailer won a prize, I am not eligible to accept it, as this was a team effort and Avgar (a staff member) was a part of the actors.

It was so much fun making it with everyone!"
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Awestruck's post:
  • DreeBott
(07-02-2016, 10:13 AM)AwestruckBullet Wrote:
(07-02-2016, 10:01 AM)Space Glitch Wrote:
(07-01-2016, 06:35 PM)Space Glitch Wrote: -snip-

-snip-
-snip-

You are not allowed help from staff. This is why Lesanka made this statement below her trailer:

"I would like to note that if by any chance this trailer won a prize, I am not eligible to accept it, as this was a team effort and Avgar (a staff member) was a part of the actors.

It was so much fun making it with everyone!"

I understood that Awestruck and by no means was that an attack on Lesanka at all. The Trailer was amazingly executed and well presented and Directed and to be perfectly honest should be the trailer to represent FL as a whole. I was just making a point. I meant to attacks in that
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
I'm still surprised that my entry actually counted, as an /actual/ trailer, and wasn't ignored.
I wish all of those who have entered, good luck Smile!
Fuck me I want to make a new one but no time fml
The contest will end at Mid-day (12pm GMT) on the 13th of July (5 days time).
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
sikh dude
The following 2 users Like Greed^'s post:
  • Link, Ivan Tempski
Steam Name: [FL:RP] Bradlee

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:59573677

Link to Feature Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dA3QL4wNkLg

Other: Watch in 720p and sorry about the recording thing in bottom right but just focus more on the center
Zero chance at winning seeing the entries lol

The following 8 users Like Deleted User's post:
  • Mist, Ghost, Awestruck, kingsalmon, Random, Divey, Edned, Foxirius2205
Allright. The new computer is there. I will try to get the trailer done before the deadline.
The following 1 user Likes Horseman's post:
  • Insert