[WINNERS!][PRIZES] Fearless Feature Trailers
(06-18-2016, 10:56 PM)Space Glitch Wrote: Can you remove my old trailer ? I made a 2nd Version (its the same conent, just better fit to the music & a proper start title)

Its basiclly just an update to the other one. Because i noticed that the old one is kind of crappy with the music

Spoiler :

Sureee
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Awestruck's post:
  • Sup faggot
Does it have to be filmed in Gmod? I have an idea, not sure if I have time to do it since I need to wait for my new PC.

EDIT: After some checking, I am afraid I do not have the time at all. Computer might not come in 1-2 weeks and from 3th of July I need to be at volunteer firefighter camp.
Damn it...
Will there be more contests in the future?
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
(06-19-2016, 12:10 AM)AwestruckBullet Wrote:
(06-18-2016, 10:56 PM)Space Glitch Wrote: Can you remove my old trailer ? I made a 2nd Version (its the same conent, just better fit to the music & a proper start title)

Its basiclly just an update to the other one. Because i noticed that the old one is kind of crappy with the music

Spoiler :

Sureee

Thank you. It strangely doesnt apply the Thumbnail to the Video..
(06-14-2016, 11:14 PM)Marty Wrote: Lol soulripper tried to sell merchandise before...ask him how that worked out.

Nudelholz, not Soul.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 3 users Like Haarek's post:
  • Rylund, DreeBott, Awestruck
Allrighty. All free now! Let's see what we can mix up Tounge
The following 3 users Like Horseman's post:
  • Awestruck, Mist, Lesanka
I cant wait to see more of your trailers!
[Image: xfmK5LX.jpg]
The original Cuban Minge
Do you care if there are Watermarks on the trailer?

If you do then I gotta use iMovie on my mothers computer.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
(06-19-2016, 12:57 PM)Horseman Wrote: Allrighty. All free now! Let's see what we can mix up Tounge

Lmao, I'm not even gonna try to make one anymore. This guy's a clear winner. Anyone of his videos are a reason to play Fearless.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
The deadline can always be extended if felt necessary.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]

Spoiler :

[Image: Dc9FcsB.gif]
The following 4 users Like Zan's post:
  • Link, Awestruck, DreeBott, Zambie