[WINNERS!][PRIZES] Fearless Feature Trailers
(06-17-2016, 09:18 PM)Kahjo Wrote: The low amount of FPS in all these trailers make my eyes hurt. Not even smooth. Looks like 20 fps for the most. No offence but just the truth. Glhf

I am sorry that Gmod is bad coded and i cant get more than 15 FPs.

In other games i get 30-50
I dont understand
Its to do mostly with props on the server and the models, best way to beat it is just to get a better PC.
(06-17-2016, 07:55 PM)King Kickass Wrote: There have been some really nice trailers guys. But the highlight of going through all the pages and watching the trailer had to be this  

Spoiler :
(06-14-2016, 11:14 PM)Marty Wrote: Lol soulripper tried to sell merchandise before...ask him how that worked out.

If that's true, that's amazing.

Anyway OT: i'll post my trailer soon, just gotta wait at night when no one is on the servers to record.
Tbh is better when servers have players as you record the full potential of the servers.
[Image: xfmK5LX.jpg]
The original Cuban Minge
The following 1 user Likes Georgy's post:
  • Awestruck
(06-17-2016, 11:42 PM)Georgy Wrote:
(06-17-2016, 07:55 PM)King Kickass Wrote: There have been some really nice trailers guys. But the highlight of going through all the pages and watching the trailer had to be this  

Spoiler :
(06-14-2016, 11:14 PM)Marty Wrote: Lol soulripper tried to sell merchandise before...ask him how that worked out.

If that's true, that's amazing.

Anyway OT: i'll post my trailer soon, just gotta wait at night when no one is on the servers to record.
Tbh is better when servers have players as you record the full potential of the servers.
Don't worry fam. I got your back. Still working on it Wink.
(06-17-2016, 10:45 PM)AwestruckBullet Wrote:
(06-17-2016, 09:18 PM)Kahjo Wrote: The low amount of FPS in all these trailers make my eyes hurt. Not even smooth. Looks like 20 fps for the most. No offence but just the truth. Glhf

Can't wait to see yours Kahjo! Good luck!

lol. Im not able to do it in a week because I am banned.

[Image: 54804935.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes Kahjo's post:
  • Awestruck
Awestruck u nub. u forgot to add my trailer to the main thread.
Plz demot nub admun
(06-18-2016, 12:33 PM)Space Glitch Wrote: Awestruck u nub. u forgot to add my trailer to the main thread.
Plz demot nub admun

Thanks for reminding me! Totally forgot I even made that.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Can't wait to see everyone else's submission! Get them rolling!
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Expect mine to be submitted this week.
The following 1 user Likes Kahjo's post:
  • Awestruck
Can you remove my old trailer ? I made a 2nd Version (its the same conent, just better fit to the music & a proper start title)

Its basiclly just an update to the other one. Because i noticed that the old one is kind of crappy with the music

Spoiler :