Unban/Ban Shorten
Your name: TheGamerGuyGBR

Your SteamID: (You can find this when you search for your ban) STEAM_0:1:72475001

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example) 71672

Banned by: (Please use the staff member's full name with [FL]/[FL:M] tag) [FL] Avgar

Reason: (Why were you banned, what is listed as the reason?) Breakin NLR //10th ban

Involved: (Who was involved? Type - when there were no other people involved except you and the staff member.) Me, Avgar

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened) A 30 day ban for 10th ban seemed quite reasonable at first, until I saw someone else who had a 10th ban for 1 day. They had a significant amount of hours too, because I've seen them on before. Also, I only broke NLR because my friend RDM'd me, but I did not want to get him in trouble for obvious reasons.
30 days is quite a standard for a 10th ban, at least from me.

Each situation is different and we can't say that ANY and EVERY 10th ban should have 30 days ban time.

The reason why I decided to proceed with standard 30 days procedure is because you already had 1 ban and 2 blacklists for NLR prior to this occurrence.

Simply because your friend RDM'd you does not excuse you from breaking NLR, but you understand that I reckon.
If no reply is made by the OP in 48 hours this unban request will be denied as I still do not see it as unfair.

You broke the rules, this being your 4th transgression against NLR, I believe 30 days is not too strict.
Denied