FearlessRP ever gonna die?
Eventually everything will die, yes. But i dont think FL will die anytime soon.
(06-13-2016, 02:33 PM)King Kickass Wrote: Will fearlessRP ever die?
Yes, everything must end one day.

Is fearlessRP's time over?
No, not anytime soon.

Does fearlessRP need to come up with something new?
There's always room for improvement.

^^
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:76958346&b=1]
Fearless is not dying anytime soon, players play FL and they burn endless hours and hours on the servers non stop. By doing that they quickly lose intress within months. But like most players. They all eventually return.
[Image: xfmK5LX.jpg]
The original Cuban Minge
It would never die out, worst case scenario there is no point in keeping the servers up. However I'm sure they would be kept up beyond that for a very long time.
And there is absolutely no chance this forum will ever be closed, thus Fearless will never "die".

However, if the Owner was in a car crash and died I don't know what would happen. I'd have to break into a dead mans house and make payments to keep the forum alive.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
I hope it's gonna take a while, but everything has and end....

Also G-mod is becoming old and people might be more interested in newer games...
I am wondering what effect the new Gmod will have on the server. A lot of players will get the new game and moving the server to the new game would be hard since there would be no addons.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
(06-17-2016, 06:06 PM)TheSiphon Wrote: I am wondering what effect the new Gmod will have on the server. A lot of players will get the new game and moving the server to the new game would be hard since there would be no addons.

What do you mean by New Gmod? are they making a Gmod 2? or is it a new update?
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
(06-17-2016, 06:34 PM)King Kickass Wrote:
(06-17-2016, 06:06 PM)TheSiphon Wrote: I am wondering what effect the new Gmod will have on the server. A lot of players will get the new game and moving the server to the new game would be hard since there would be no addons.

Yeah a Gmod sequel is in the works apparently.
 Zecon
not an Administrator
(06-17-2016, 07:39 PM)Zecon Wrote:
(06-17-2016, 06:34 PM)King Kickass Wrote:

Yeah a Gmod sequel is in the works apparently.

Damn that's coo. It might take a long time to release, I defiantly think if it was indeed released that fearless should try make a server there. I would totally help code that shit.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
It will one day, but hopefully that is far away. It's not all bad though there can always be a revival. I've been in too many communities that have died. It WILL happen one day, but I feel it will be far away since admins here try to keep it different every day with events and updates.