Unban request - Askasta
Your name: Askasta

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:82185287

Your ban ID: 60059

Banned by: [FL] Temar

Reason: FearRP

Involved: None

Why we should unban you: Ive heard about an 2th chance for perm banned users it was years ago when Limelight was born and i quittet gmod that time cause i was banned from CityRP and DarkRP sucks in that old days i had a childrish thinking way now im bit grown up and my Childrish thinking way gone i dont know if its too late but i would be happy ive i get unbanned it would make my day shine...

Thanks for reading and taking time.
According to the ban reason, that was your 14th ban, far beyond what we let people play here with now days, and you were placed on a last chance a few bans prior.

Not to mention you got all of those bans in the short 170 hour period you have played our servers.

Just why should you be allowed to come and play again with your ban history other than "I've changed"?

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
Cause in that time i was a little kid and didnt really understand the meaning of SerouslyRP i was still feeling it like DarkRP in the 170 hour on your servers i slowly slowy gatherd and checked this isnt DarkRP this is truly something other than DarkRP but i plus my English skills was bad at that time and i didnt understand the most of the rules and i was too dumb to see the german flag to read everything on german now im 15 years old earning my pocketmoney with a mini job and i dont have that Childrish thinking way and i would love to play CityRP cause i began to play Garrys Mod again i wanted to start back off with my fav TTT server but that changed too allot and the old people who i know arent there and they made shitty updates so i thinked about trying DarkRP again it worked a while but some Rage moments came cause DarkRP its just DarkRP there is actuly no RP i really would love to play CityRP FL again

Yes i know what FearRP is and the other things like FailRP Powergaming, Metagaming etc.

i just would love to like have another chance to play CityRP again.
And my Bans got wiped only the last one perm is still there so why you talking about cause it said fearRP 14th ban

and actully i only got banned 12 times or 13 but never 14 just to let you know
Denied. The original ruling will stand in this case.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator