Admin Abuse, Avgar
Name: TheGamerGuyGBR

Time/Date: Unknown

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:72475001

Name of Administrator: Avgar

Evidence: I was banned for 30 days being my 10th ban which I can see reasonable, but I was checking the ban list today and I saw someone else who had 10 bans and were banned for 1 day. I have my suspicions that Avgar has a personal vendetta on me which I would rather not discuss in this thread.
Banning you is not abuse, even if you don't like the time given or the reason. If you are unhappy with a ban please make an unban request.
So threatening me in steam message isn't abuse either? Sad
(06-12-2016, 09:27 AM)TheGamerGuyGBR Wrote: So threatening me in steam message isn't abuse either? Sad

Even if he had threatened you, it would not have been abuse of his powers.
I don't see any abuse here. You aren't happy with a ban; make an unban request. Not liking a ban is not grounds for abuse.

Just an added note, you make assumptions that Avgar is targeting you, yet provide no evidence. Please back up your claims. You seem to have a general idea that whenever you get punished by an Administrator, they are targeting you, which is absurd.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
This thread is obviously a cry for attention which I am not surprised you have posted. I'd say why there is no abuse here but my colleagues have already done so and I'd be wasting my energy.

Word of advice from me, grow up. You've always been like this.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
No abuse noted. Closed.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]