[FL] Hitman
Name: Mofidos

Time/Date: Today

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:65075178

Name of Administrator: Hitman

Evidence: So i'll start with this, i got banned for having double account i been playing with my 2 brothers made unban application and telling them i'll prove that i got brothers i'm being so serious in my unban application and the old staff member saying i'm lying, then hitman denied my unban application and telling me i wasn't serious at all saying i gotta wait another 8 months (8 MONTHS) then i went to team speak to talk to him or at least apologize if it'll help what i get is disrespectful messages from him, acting childish, he's mad about something i know but saying that to a guy who got false ban really? and saying i gotta wait 8 MONTHS??

<20:53:26> "Mofidos": can we talk in private
<20:53:29> "Mofidos": ?
<20:53:39> "Hitman - Overwatch": If it's about an unban, fuck off.
<20:53:57> "Mofidos": ?
You've already provided your evidence on the already existing AA on [FL] Hitman.
There is absolutely no point to making a second one with the same material.

To top it off saying ''fuck off'' in the event where he did may be rude, however he's not abusing his powers as an administrator by doing so.
You've already provided your evidence on the already existing AA on [FL] Hitman.
There is absolutely no point to making a second one with the same material.

I'm sorry man, i didn't know how it works

To top it off saying ''fuck off'' in the event where he did may be rude, however he's not abusing his powers as an administrator by doing so.

Tbh i feel it's right to report an admin who act childish he could of just accept me i would apologize to him by being maybe "not serious" as he's saying but i swear to god i was really serious about it i really wanna get back to FL and have fun with my brothers
Not involved, warned.

-Jan
you're not involved so get out
"- Don't harass administrators about anything related to bans" nobody harassed him on ts, he told me to fuck off mate
A similar report on Hitman is being processed, where the same information has been provided.
Thus I'm closing this report.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]