Is this allowed?
If you read this.

Spoiler :
Section 4 - Avatar Rules

4a.) User defined avatars are to be no larger than 100 pixels square, containing no image which attempts to portray the user as having an official status here (e.g. mimicking ranks or copying avatars of team members).

4b.) Your avatar may not exceed 10kb in file size.

4b.) Avatars are subject to the same conditions as posts with respect decency, and so forth. Having avatars with offensive material will be subject to removal and may lead to a forum warning or suspension.

4c.) Users abusing these rules will be warned and/or may lose their avatar privileges.

It can fall under Section 4b.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
(06-10-2016, 05:42 AM)NightHawkd Wrote: If you read this.

Spoiler :
Section 4 - Avatar Rules

4a.) User defined avatars are to be no larger than 100 pixels square, containing no image which attempts to portray the user as having an official status here (e.g. mimicking ranks or copying avatars of team members).

4b.) Your avatar may not exceed 10kb in file size.

4b.) Avatars are subject to the same conditions as posts with respect decency, and so forth. Having avatars with offensive material will be subject to removal and may lead to a forum warning or suspension.

4c.) Users abusing these rules will be warned and/or may lose their avatar privileges.

It can fall under Section 4b.

Do these rules extend to signatures?

an a slightly more off topic note, Where did you find those rules i was looking for them and didn't find them in the ToS or the rules of the server. I'm always interested in knowing more rules of fearless so if you could link the place you found them i'd greatly appreciate it.

Edit again: i found them, thank you anyway.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
You can report this person to the entire staff team by clicking on the report button available on said user's forum profile.

Issue resolved & thread closed.