Resignation of Lesanka
I'll miss flying around with you ;_;

But honestly I'm glad you'll atleast remain a teacher and I'll be able to see more amazing roleplay's made & hosted by you! Smile
Damn I didn't see this coming. I also say a thank you to lesanka.
You were an excellent administrator that held the torch of order and justice firmly and with responsibility.
I see that you have chosen to pass this torch on to the next person down the line and I respect that. We will still see you ingame and I know that free from the burdens of your duty you will be an excellent teacher as you have been before.

Thank you.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
I'm sad to see you resign from admin but I hope you enjoy being a teacher again.
Nooo. 

Thank you for everything glad you are teacher I think you fit that role more because you are the best roleplayer in the server!
Truly thankful for everything. No offense saying I think you fit teacher better you were a great admin.
Thank you for also being helpful when I ask questions and also supporting me with people that bully. 
You are well and truly an inspiring member of the community. 
Wow, well as others have said, did not see that coming. Definitely will miss your fast response times as well as your extreme politeness regardless of the situation.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Shame to see you resign, Lesanka. Thank you for helping keep Fearless clean.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
Its a shame.

Welcome back to the teacher rank.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
Its a shame!

But hey! we still have you as a teacher!
Wow this was so unexpected, good luck Lesanka with the role as a teacher and thank you for all your time as an admin youve done a great job!!

Kind regards
Eclipze
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
Its nice that she is going to be a teacher though.