Report: Salinsky
Name of player: Salinsky

SteamIDSTEAM_0:1:51309292

Time in GMT: 12:04 A.M

Server: v4b1 CityRP 

Summary: I was sitting in my apartment when I heard pistol shots next door. Because of me having contraband I equipped my shotgun and waited since I thought they were going to raid. Out of nowhere I get a warrant on me for suspicion that it was me shooting. I don't find this as a valid reason to warrant me, if they wanted they could have knocked. Also they did not search the building next door where the shots were coming from, they only searched the apartment complex. Here in the U.S the cops can't just barge through every door on suspicion unless they come up to the door and hear shots or threats from the front door. Despite me having contraband, the reason I'm making this report is because it was on suspicion, and there were no laws against blocked out windows.

Evidence: In the chat logs it should show him saying he searched because they thought pistol shots were coming from my apartment. I dont have a pistol in my inventory and never did for a long time.
You do realise you could perhaps have roleplayed this out, right? Since well, we are a roleplay community after all.
Arrests etc are dealt with In Character.

Denied.