Groot's Unban Request
Your name: Groot

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:40329934

Your ban ID: 71910

Banned by: [FL:M] Ghost

Reason: BRA (71999) - Breaking FearRP

Involved: The Real Cool Motherf*cker, Brovacado, The Tin Can, MBowers, and whatever the presidents name was.

Why we should unban you: We were RP'ing Cartel Member and had the president as a puppet at the time, with this said, I had 2 heavily armed teammates order the cop back moments before I came out. So him walking right back should also be breaking FearRP if I broke it, because he would have been in Fear for his life after having a gun pointed at him. Also to add the cop open fire on my car without attempt of chasing. Also, he gave a "warning" after then proceeded to post a ban request instead of letting his "warning" stand which wasn't cool. I'll include the BR's Video as evidence of wrong doing on the teachers part as well as show my position, having no fear of my life due to having been wearing full kevlar, carrying an illegal weapons, and having 2 other people involved that were also heavily armed.
[Image: HTQUIO8.png]
You're friends clearly stepped Inside of their vehicle being a non threat to me, and I've proceeded asking you to step out of the vehicle.
You claim that you were "working" for the Goverment when I've got called at apartments in a distress call, not seeing anything from the Police wich I presume died when I tried going to the location.

You clearly admit that you broke fearRP, and I've said In OOC to not break fearRP next time, but a person wih 490 hours should know better than clearly breaking fearRP when a weapon is clearly pointed and a clear order has been given.
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
Hello, 
I banned as you have a ban request placed on you. Here is the video of you breaking FearRP: 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sRExtM9...e=youtu.be

Brikaas gave you orders to step out of the vehicle, you clearly heard him as he was next to you. You then decided to drive away. This is breaking rule 2.1 and rule 2.1c
2.1 You must follow FearRP. Your character must act afraid of life-threatening situations or of any weapons pointed at you.
2.1c You cannot run away from someone when they have you at gunpoint.

Finally, you replied on the ban request after it already had been approved (Which you received a warning for) saying that you worked for the Government however your job wasn't anything to do with the Government. Your job was 'Drug ring member'. 

'Yeah, because it isn't breaking FearRP for you to pull a gun on me while I have 2 other people in front of me heavily armed, unban request will be posted momentary. As well as the fact that we were working with the president against the Illuminati.'

http://imgur.com/iW2zHvw
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]
So the car still there isn't a threat to you? Even though that logic would say, "Oh man, a armed group just walked out Im going to go mess with the last one to walk out." See the logic yet? I like how hours play a role in if you are going to ban someone or not. And how you can feel like you need to "warn" and when that doesn't tickle your pickle you have to post a BR a few hours later. This exact situation, is very crude, if you watch the video, you even see the Audi start to turn back around, in turn you know that the other 2 people with guns are coming back, a obvious threat to your life. So yes, your life was still in very much danger even if there wasn't a gun directly pointed at you, there was a armed group and you couldnt have stopped us all yourself, so if you were going to follow FearRP you would have attempted to fall back, call backup, and try to stop us with more then one of you.
(06-06-2016, 03:26 AM)Ghost Wrote: Hello, 
I banned as you have a ban request placed on you. Here is the video of you breaking FearRP: 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sRExtM9...e=youtu.be

Brikaas gave you orders to step out of the vehicle, you clearly heard him as he was next to you. You then decided to drive away. This is breaking rule 2.1 and rule 2.1c
2.1 You must follow FearRP. Your character must act afraid of life-threatening situations or of any weapons pointed at you.
2.1c You cannot run away from someone when they have you at gunpoint.

Finally, you replied on the ban request after it already had been approved (Which you received a warning for) saying that you worked for the Government however your job wasn't anything to do with the Government. Your job was 'Drug ring member'. 

'Yeah, because it isn't breaking FearRP for you to pull a gun on me while I have 2 other people in front of me heavily armed, unban request will be posted momentary. As well as the fact that we were working with the president against the Illuminati.'

http://imgur.com/iW2zHvw

Okay, so another ban that only involves staff so this will go nowhere fast, but I was issued a warning, then later banned which is so scummy, like really? A warning isn't enough for you? But anyways, since you seem to be obvivious to our entire RP while you were on the server. We were running a Cartel, we had the president as a puppet, and we were running smuggling runs with illegal drugs. (Another reason to run.) But that doesnt really change the situation, but I also believe the teacher was breaking FearRP, the logic he used to justify him running right back the second the other guys got in the car, would be like someone holding a cop hostage, telling him to stay put when getting ready to leave the cop there and not kill him, then the cop turning and attempting to arrest the person that was just holding him under fearRP as soon as the captor gets in the car.

EDIT/RANT: Upon Running out to the car as you can see, I'm already equiped with an assault weapon, and until right then TRCM was looking at the cop until he turned his camera to get into a vehicle. And not 2 seconds after TRCM turned away I was already in my car with the engine on. So enlighten me how you didn't break FearRP, you can't reasonable expect that people trying to leave can keep their camera on you 100% of the time because in this game you have to look at the car to enter, you can keep you eyes on somone and enter the vehicle at the same time like IRL. So you, after being drawn on shouldn't be allowed to instantly run back when the gun is taken off of you. I would also like to add if you are a "teacher" and you issued warnings, why do you then post ban request of so many people? Like honestly, I understand it in some situations, but if you are going to warn you shouldnt then post a BR. You dont see Staff members giving warnings, and then 2 hours later deciding, "You know what? I was recording and I have a stick up my bum so I might as well get them banned from the server." I can't stand the crap that goes on here, you people are more worried about getting people banned and looking good trying to get admin then actually playing the game. As I play more now, most of my hours are from like 1-2 years ago, I realize that people take this game so seriously that instead of being cool and playing the game and issuing warning when it is correct, and then banning when it is appropriate, everyone is complete nubs, with the entire goal of getting people banned from the server. Then you use my amount of hours to justify you giving a warning but then deciding that I don't deserve the warning. I also am requesting that an unbiased staff member (AKA not Ghost) look at all the evidence and issue punishments to the other party if Im deemed correct.
You drove away while under gunpoint when orders had been given, this is breaking FearRP. That is why you received a ban. 
How was Brikaas meant to know that you were all in a group? He saw you running out and told you to stop however you didn't. You got into a car by your self so i'm guessing he assumed you weren't with them.
(06-06-2016, 03:52 AM)Ghost Wrote: You drove away while under gunpoint when orders had been given, this is breaking FearRP. That is why you received a ban. 
How was Brikaas meant to know that you were all in a group? He saw you running out and told you to stop however you didn't. You got into a car by your self so i'm guessing he assumed you weren't with them.

I like how in the case of a Teacher you can assume on his side. No, he broke FearRP. How do you not think the people that have their cars parked back to back are together when they run out of the building together. But with that said, after being ordered back at gun point, which if you look, he is still at gun point right when I walk out of the building with a gun, but the second I unlock my car, the guy with the deagle looks away to get in the car and that instantly says to the cop, "let me draw my gun on the Audi, which he did originally start heading toward the Audi until it clicked with him that I was with them and was armed, but you know, people with guns in a car, psh no threat, just because you cant shoot out of cars like you could irl. So if we are looking for a realistic RP, the cop shouldnt run at the car where armed people just got in and are tryin to leave without shooting and killing said cop. Which if we would have just killed him he would have posted a BR either way because he is just taking score on how many people he can get banned.

EDIT: I will going to bed, due to the fact of having work tomorrow, but I will be waiting 8 hours and if I have a stick up my butt I'll post a BR on the Teacher the BRed me after giving a warning, for FearRP, Sounds familiar doesn't it? The person not minging and one of the only people actually RPing like you and I get banned, Grape.
He wasn't under FearRP. When he pulled his gun out the guy who had him under gunpoint had turned around and was already driving off. He then stopped you and you broke FearRP by driving off under gunpoint.

I'm not taking anyone's side, i'm basing it off the video that i've seen.
Just like Ghost stated, they didn't face me and went into their vehicle not talking about the huge distance between us.

But also to point out that this isn't about me as you are clearly are trying something, this is about you as you want to get unbanned from a mistake you made.

The reason why I gave the "warning" was cause I couldn't recording using my standard recording program, so I wouldn't have evidence against you. However I do have a secondary program that likes to automaticly record gameplay.

You've got over 490 hours and clearly broke FearRP and that made me post the PR, you should know alot better and just accept the mistake that you made, and not trying to get another person into trouble cause you've made a mistake yourself.
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
(06-06-2016, 11:00 AM)Brikaas Wrote: Just like Ghost stated, they didn't face me and went into their vehicle not talking about the huge distance between us.

But also to point out that this isn't about me as you are clearly are trying something, this is about you as you want to get unbanned from a mistake you made.

The reason why I gave the "warning" was cause I couldn't recording using my standard recording program, so I wouldn't have evidence against you. However I do have a secondary program that likes to automaticly record gameplay.

You've got over 490 hours and clearly broke FearRP and that made me post the PR, you should know alot better and just accept the mistake that you made, and not trying to get another person into trouble cause you've made a mistake yourself.

Yeah, Im over it, but if you are going to be nit picky I can be nit picky. Is all I was saying, not to mention I was armed anyways when I came out, so you approaching me would result in what? A gun fight, correct, were would that lead? .....You dying due to me have 3 people and there being one of you.... So great RP mang, 10/10, I thought you were being chill about it, but nah, so its fine, I'm over it.