[Unofficial] [Agg]The Syndicate
Steam name (Including [...] tags): BlueHeartViper

Character name (Including nicknames):  Victor "Heart" Viper - Nickname: Viper

Hours played (
BELOW 75 will not be accepted): 970

Role-Play Points (RPP): 8

Do you have a working microphone and TeamSpeak? (Required to join): I have teamspeak, but my mic isn't working.

Last clan you were in and why you left: The Crimson Order,  I left because I didn't like the company I was given. 

Preferred RP (passive/aggressive) and why: It's really between the middle, I like passive rp if people actually attend to the RP. Otherwise when i'm bored i'll maybe go burglar, criminal or something. 

Roleplay as Government is my favorite.

What could you bring to The Syndicate: I could bring my gun, loyality, friendship for my fellow workmates.

Are you able to type using correct spelling and grammar?: Yes, maybe need to google a word or two, but who doesn't need to?

What timezone are you in?: CET

Have you read the rules of Fearless? (We will report & kick members who break them): Yes.

What is your interpretation of 'respect for authority': To give honor, appreciation and loyalty to the standing person or persons infront of you.

Availability (weeknights, weekends etc): Friday, Saturday, Sunday - Its sommer I got loads of time.

Rate your own building skills (1-10 ... This will not affect the application): 7
(06-26-2016, 06:06 AM)BlueHeartViper Wrote:
-Snip-

Thank you for your interest in The Syndicate. We have decided to ACCEPT you into the organisation!

Welcome and enjoy your stay.

Player will start off as a Junior-Agent. *he has not been in the clan before, hence the low starting point. You an PM me or Ukraine in game to receive your invite.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
Return of The Syndicate?
(06-27-2016, 11:19 PM)Dawson. Wrote: Return of The Syndicate?

Indeed.

If you would like to re-join. Just give us a heads-up. You do not need to apply.
(06-25-2016, 06:14 PM)Profeat Wrote:
-Snip-

Thank you for your interest in The Syndicate. We have decided to ACCEPT you into the organisation! 

Welcome and enjoy your stay.

Player will start off as a Junior-Agent. He has not been in the clan before, hence the low starting point.
Steam name (Including [...] tags): [FL:RP]George

Character name (Including nicknames): George O'Neil

Hours played (
BELOW 75 will not be accepted):112+

Role-Play Points (RPP): 1

Do you have a working microphone and TeamSpeak? (Required to join):Yes i do

Last clan you were in and why you left: none

Preferred RP (passive/aggressive) and why: Aggressive, more action and fun

What could you bring to The Syndicate: My skills and my gear 

Are you able to type using correct spelling and grammar?: Yes i do

What timezone are you in?:GMT+3

Have you read the rules of Fearless? (We will report & kick members who break them): Yes i have

What is your interpretation of 'respect for authority': Always Respect your higher ranks and follow their orders

Availability (weeknights, weekends etc): 5 days a week 

Rate your own building skills (1-10 ... This will not affect the application):8
Hours updated
(07-07-2016, 01:48 PM)[FL:RP]George Wrote: -Snip-

Thank you for your interest in The Syndicate. We have decided to DENY you into the organisation.

After careful review, we have decided not to let you in to the organisation. Sorry for the bad news, but we do not feel you are able to commit to our services.

Good luck to you in the future.

Feel free to re-apply in 2 weeks.
Steam name: sebasti161

Character name: Sebastian Leon

Hours played: 1445

Role-Play Points (RPP): 3 [Image: 70ecf4a587c94490a7affecba26b0813.png]

Do you have a working microphone and TeamSpeak?: Yes

Last clan you were in and why you left: Black Thistle International, shut down.
Kaos, shut down.
Red Leaf Corporation, about to shut down.

Preferred RP (passive/aggressive) and why: Aggresive, I prefer it over passive because passiverp is just boring tbh, although I am able to passiverp really good I'd prefer not to.

What could you bring to The Syndicate: I'm somewhat good at shooting, good at building I believe, I got lots of ammo (like 500 lol), got enough money.

Are you able to type using correct spelling and grammar?: Yes.

What timezone are you in?: UTC+01:00 (i believe)

Have you read the rules of Fearless? (We will report & kick members who break them): Yes, I have.

What is your interpretation of 'respect for authority': Good

Availability (weeknights, weekends etc): Every single day in my entire life as long as I can be arsed to start Garry's Mod.

Rate your own building skills (1-10 ... This will not affect the application): 6-7? I'm not quite sure.
The following 2 users Like sebasti161's post:
  • MasterNoda, Adamantite

Thank you for your interest in The Syndicate. Your application is currently under review