[Unofficial] [Agg]The Syndicate
(06-07-2016, 04:34 PM)Maciek00613 Wrote: -Snip-

(06-09-2016, 03:40 AM)Adam James Wrote: -Snip-

Thank you for your interest in The Syndicate. We have decided to ACCEPT you into the organisation! 

Welcome and enjoy your stay.

Players will start off as a Junior-Agent. They have not been in the clan before, hence the low starting point. (Promotions are earned through hard work and effort for the clan.) You can PM me/Ukraine/Falcao in game to recive an invite.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back in Black

I am happy to announce two ''new'' people into the organisation,

Tom Lacetta ([FL:RP] Kippsee]) and Lee 'Wong' Jonas ([FL:RP] Jonas) ... 

Tom will start off as a senior agent, as he was long in the organisation when Alexis was in power. Lee will start off as a special agent as he was not in the organisation as long as Tom. 

Welcome guys, we are happy to have you on board.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 1 user Likes Random's post:
  • Jonas
Steam name (Including [...] tags): [FL:RP]Jax

Character name (Including nicknames): Joe Axcell

Hours played (BELOW 75 will not be accepted): 275

Role-Play Points (RPP): 7

Do you have a working microphone and TeamSpeak? (Required to join): Yes

Last clan you were in and why you left: Slyfox Security Corps(Director) Me and JackZ decided we needed to shut the clan down.

Preferred RP (passive/aggressive) and why: Aggressive. I prefer the options it offers as a RP. It is more interesting and causes more options to be opened.

What could you bring to The Syndicate: I will give time and respect to the clan aswell as another strong member. I will be loyal to my superiors and do what is asked of me. I have a strong bond with various players that could offer new roles in the syndicate.

Are you able to type using correct spelling and grammar?: Yes - Very well.

What timezone are you in?:GMT

Have you read the rules of Fearless? (We will report & kick members who break them):Yes.

What is your interpretation of 'respect for authority': Respect my superiors and act upon what they tell me to do. This includes government at times.

Availability (weeknights, weekends etc): Weekday nights and most weekends.

Rate your own building skills (1-10 ... This will not affect the application): 7

Thanks for taking the time to read
-Jax
[Image: jJ8oPAb.png]

(06-10-2016, 03:39 PM)Jax Wrote: -Snip-

Thank you for your interest in The Syndicate. We have decided to ACCEPT you into the organisation! 

Welcome and enjoy your stay.

Player will start off as a Junior-Agent. He has not been in the clan before, hence the low starting point.
The following 1 user Likes Random's post:
  • Jax
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
Steam name (Including [...] tags): [FL:RP] Thomas

Character name (Including nicknames): Thomas Charlston

Hours played (BELOW 75 will not be accepted): 103

Role-Play Points (RPP): 0

Do you have a working microphone and TeamSpeak? (Required to join): Currently not, i broke my microphone last week sadly.

Last clan you were in and why you left: I have never been into any clans.

Preferred RP (passive/aggressive) and why: Agressive roleplay

What could you bring to The Syndicate: I could bring loyalness, and friendlyness.

Are you able to type using correct spelling and grammar?: I am not the best, no, but i am trying my best.

What timezone are you in?: CEST

Have you read the rules of Fearless? (We will report & kick members who break them): Ofcourse i have.

What is your interpretation of 'respect for authority': I will respect my leaders and above ranks, and i will be loyal to the clan and its higher ranks.

Availability (weeknights, weekends etc): Aproxomately all days, but i have work some times, like 2 or 3 times a week.

Rate your own building skills (1-10 ... This will not affect the application): 6
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: bacc05173675ee1c46f65ad5b19dca20.jpg]
(06-10-2016, 07:07 PM)9thomas9 Wrote: -Snip-

Thank you for your interest in The Syndicate. Your application is currently under review.
Announcement:

Ladies and gentlemen of The Syndicate. I am happy to announce 3 new members:

Chase (Chase Williams): Did not apply. He showed his loyalty to us earlier today when we showed our Power in Evocity. Welcome, we are REALLY happy to have you with us. (Will start off as Junior Agent)

[FL:RP] GreeD^ (Enza 'Greed' Denino)and KuLa (Alexander Prosto): Two old members comming back in black. Both Enza and Alexander are excellent members for our organisation. Welcome back. (Both players will start off as Special Agents, KuLa having been in the clan before, GreeD^ being an extremley experienced player.)
The following 3 users Like Random's post:
  • Jonas, Reebs, Midget
ah great another well known clan back again. Good luck

I might consider joining..
Wolven

Your baiting has no effect here, we have no interest in any war with you or any group. 

William Waite
Waite Enterprises Commander
The following 2 users Like Zambie's post:
  • Ghost, Georgy
(06-13-2016, 11:07 PM)Zambie Wrote:
Your baiting has no effect here, we have no interest in any war with you or any group. 

William Waite
Waite Enterprises Commander

So then how about you lot cut the big bollocks act that you have, saying how you "rekt" us all the time, how we're such a weak clan and you'd win a war?

You've chucked the line in with the bait and we've hooked on, and now you respond like this? Did you get cold feet? Are you scared and need your mummies?

Typical, don't give it the biggen if you can't live up to it.

Burrito Burrito,
The Syndicate Assistant Director.
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • Random

I recall you starting this whole 'war' stuff. Cold feet? Not the slightest, however if you want to play that game, we will. We will give you a taste of your own medicine, you know tranquillizer snipers. Also, what happened to the switch of leaders? Did your leader get cold feet?

-Sarah Waite
Waite Enterprises COO
The following 1 user Likes Ghost's post:
  • Zambie