[Unofficial] [Agg]The Syndicate
Player ''12ᅚ'' was kicked from the clan after intentionally prop pushing on the servers, said player does not have any plans to RP on FL, and is just here to minge. We have a zero tolerance policy that will be from this point on be a thing within the clan.. We do not appreciate rule breakage within our clan.  The zero tolerance policy used to be in the old version of The Syndicate, and I feel it should come back.. Read more about it below.

ZERO-TOLERANCE POLICY:

Due to recent Syndicate-Related incidents, I am now implementing a zero-tolerance policy on all agency members. 

As a structured, professional agency, we cannot have members representing us in poor light nor can we afford to allocate space for members wishing to break the rules of FearlessRP. 

- If any member fails to recognize and respect instructions from a higher ranking, command-approved official, then this may result in disciplinary action being taken.
- If any member is caught breaching Fearless ToS or IG/Forum rules, depending on what said player has done, warning(s) OR immediate removal will be warranted to said player. Player may also be reported via @ or a Player Report. 

These are simple guidelines, please act upon them and work together to create a friendly and enjoyable role-play environment for The Syndicate, Fearless and those around. 

Regards,
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 2 users Like Random's post:
  • Awestruck, Reebs
(06-18-2016, 09:04 PM)Random Gamer Wrote: Player ''12ᅚ'' was kicked from the clan after intentionally prop pushing on the servers, said player does not have any plans to RP on FL, and is just here to minge. We have a zero tolerance policy that will be from this point on be a thing within the clan.. We do not appreciate rule breakage within our clan.  The zero tolerance policy used to be in the old version of The Syndicate, and I feel it should come back.. Read more about it below.

ZERO-TOLERANCE POLICY:

Due to recent Syndicate-Related incidents, I am now implementing a zero-tolerance policy on all agency members. 

As a structured, professional agency, we cannot have members representing us in poor light nor can we afford to allocate space for members wishing to break the rules of FearlessRP. 

- If any member fails to recognize and respect instructions from a higher ranking, command-approved official, then this may result in disciplinary action being taken.
- If any member is caught breaching Fearless ToS or IG rules, depending on what said player has done, warning(s) OR immediate removal will be warranted to said player. Player may also be reported via @ or a Player Report. 

These are simple guidelines, please act upon them and work together to create a friendly and enjoyable role-play environment for The Syndicate, and those around. 

Regards,

it was an accident my finger slipped
Steam name (Including [...] tags): [FL:RP] Neonity

Character name (Including nicknames): Ricardo 'Neon' Schenkeveld

Hours played (BELOW 75 will not be accepted): 333+

Role-Play Points (RPP): 0

Do you have a working microphone and TeamSpeak? (Required to join): yes (but not always)

Last clan you were in and why you left: None

Preferred RP (passive/aggressive) and why: Agressive, i like the action.

What could you bring to The Syndicate: I'm a nice addition to the clan and i'm everybody's friend Smile

Are you able to type using correct spelling and grammar?: Ofcourse

What timezone are you in?: UK Time

Have you read the rules of Fearless? (We will report & kick members who break them): Yes ofcourse

What is your interpretation of 'respect for authority': Having respect for the government and/or other people

Availability (weeknights, weekends etc): Weekends

Rate your own building skills (1-10 ... This will not affect the application): 7
(06-22-2016, 12:08 PM)NeonityNL Wrote:
-Snip-

Thank you for your interest in The Syndicate. Your application is currently under review.
(06-22-2016, 12:08 PM)NeonityNL Wrote:
-Snip-

Thank you for your interest in The Syndicate. We have decided to ACCEPT you into the organisation! 

Welcome and enjoy your stay.

[b]Player(s) will start off as a Junior-Agent. They have not been in the clan before, hence the low starting point. (Promotions are earned through hard work and effort for the clan.) You can PM me/Ukraine/Falcao in game to recive an invite.[/b]
(( Add me to the roster ))
Steam name (Including [...] tags): [FL:RP] Profeat

Character name (Including nicknames): Max 'Profeat' Kowalski

Hours played (BELOW 75 will not be accepted): 633

Role-Play Points (RPP): 2

Do you have a working microphone and TeamSpeak? (Required to join): I have TeamSpeak, but im dont have mic, but i can buy it tomorow, if i will join Smile

Last clan you were in and why you left: Federal Bureau of Investigation, this clan
has solved

Preferred RP (passive/aggressive) and why: I like aggressive couse i like to be Corleone or Rebel, i like gun fights, i like to shoot with my xm <3

What could you bring to The Syndicate: My skill, my role play, and more Cheese

Are you able to type using correct spelling and grammar?: Grammar :O

What timezone are you in?: (UTC+01:00) Sarajewo, Skopie, Warszawa, Zagrzeb

Have you read the rules of Fearless? (We will report & kick members who break them): Yes i read'ed

What is your interpretation of 'respect for authority': Very Good Smile

Availability (weeknights, weekends etc): 24/7 <3

Rate your own building skills (1-10 ... This will not affect the application): 8,5/10 Cheese

Did I helped you in this post?
              Give me reputation here!
                               Polish Community Member

[Image: Ty4xP7M.png]

Thank you for your interest in The Syndicate. Your application is currently under review.
As a designated builder for the old sydicate, I have 2 out of the 4 'containment' RP dupes. I can give these to somebody if they contact me.
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]
(06-25-2016, 11:58 PM)Captain Barry Wrote: As a designated builder for the old sydicate, I have 2 out of the 4 'containment' RP dupes. I can give these to somebody if they contact me.

Check your Steam MSG.