[Unofficial] [Agg]The Syndicate
Steam name (Including [...] tags): Slowianski Saskłacz

Character name (Including nicknames): Robert Grenier 

Hours played (
BELOW 75 will not be accepted): 380 hours

Role-Play Points (RPP): 0

Do you have a working microphone and TeamSpeak? (Required to join): Yes

Last clan you were in and why you left: Zameks but we closed it about 1 year ago from that time i had brake from gmod and FL

Preferred RP (passive/aggressive) and why: Passive i think gmod is not FPS shooter.

What could you bring to The Syndicate: Experience from other clans i was before.

Are you able to type using correct spelling and grammar?: Yes

What timezone are you in?: GMT +2 (Central Europe)

Have you read the rules of Fearless? (We will report & kick members who break them): Yes

What is your interpretation of 'respect for authority': In clan you need to understand you must follow the orders from people who are more experienced and stay higher than you in the clan hierarchy.

Availability (weeknights, weekends etc): most of the day during summer

Rate your own building skills (1-10 ... This will not affect the application): 3
(06-07-2016, 04:34 PM)Maciek00613 Wrote: -Snip-

Thank you for your interest in The Syndicate. Your application is currently under review.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
Steam name (Including [...] tags): Josh

Character name (Including nicknames): Ryda Howche

Hours played (BELOW 75 will not be accepted): 514

Role-Play Points (RPP): 0

Do you have a working microphone and TeamSpeak? (Required to join): Yes

Last clan you were in and why you left: Park Industries, inactive clan and no aggresive RP

Preferred RP (passive/aggressive) and why: Aggresive, I'm a decent shot and I just enjoy it.

What could you bring to The Syndicate: A great shot and I guess a good personality

Are you able to type using correct spelling and grammar?: Yes I am able to spell and I have decent grammar

What timezone are you in?: GMT

Have you read the rules of Fearless? (We will report & kick members who break them): Yes I have read the rules

What is your interpretation of 'respect for authority': To follow other higher ranks and respect them

Availability (weeknights, weekends etc): Every day

Rate your own building skills (1-10 ... This will not affect the application): 6
The following 1 user Likes JoshZ's post:
  • Random
[Image: Ty4xP7M.png]
Thank you for your interest in The Syndicate. Your application is currently under review.
[Image: qZ8keRu.png]
That is my real cat.
(06-08-2016, 05:31 PM)JoshZ Wrote: -Snip-

Thank you for your interest in The Syndicate. We have decided to ACCEPT you into the organisation! 

Welcome and enjoy your stay.

Player will start off as a Junior-Agent. He has not been in the clan before, hence the low starting point.
*A sealed letter arrives in the offices of the Syndicate from the desk of Jack Mondays of Park Industries*

*You open the letter and start reading*

Spoiler :

June 8, 2016
To Whomever It May Concern,

I am writing this letter today because it has come to both my and my supervisors attention that a former employee of Park Industries, one Dave Costello has applied to join the ranks of the Syndicate and has been accepted. As a representative from Park Industries, I would like it known that neither my supervisors, nor myself were informed of Mr. Costello's departure from Park Industries until one of our other employees brought it to our attention. As Mr. Costello's former supervisor, I would like to provide some insight into how Mr. Costello operates while working in a setting like that of Park Industries. 

Mr. Costello is an overall good person, who is capable of following the directions given to him. While Mr. Costello was employed under my branch of Park Industries, Park Weaponry to be more specific, he was eager to learn and jump in at the start, and during that brief period, Mr. Costello was almost always ready and willing to work. However, over time, I've personally noticed a drastic decrease in his readiness and availability to work when we were open and needed people to assist in sales.

I would like to bring up something regarding Mr. Costello's application to the Syndicate, more specifically the reason as to why he left Park Industries. Mr. Costello claimed to leave Park Industries because the company was "inactive" and do to the "lack of aggressive activities". I would like it to be known that Park Industries is not an inactive clan, and we have much more going on behind the scenes than Mr. Costello thinks, the details of which I am not at liberty to discuss. Furthermore, Park Industries does not condone aggressive acts in order to avoid conflict with other companies. 

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
Jack Mondays
Park Weaponry President

Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
The following 1 user Likes Reebs's post:
  • Random
Steam name (Including [...] tags): Adamoli

Character name (Including nicknames): Adam 'Operation' James

Hours played (
BELOW 75 will not be accepted): 946

Role-Play Points (RPP): 3

Do you have a working microphone and TeamSpeak? (Required to join): Indeed.

Last clan you were in and why you left: My own clan, and because I never got serious with it/never recruited.

Preferred RP (passive/aggressive) and why: Aggressive because I prefer to have firefights, criminal activity, and so forth rather than passive hotdog stands, etc.

What could you bring to The Syndicate: Fire support and I am able to cool down situations that could end in the loss of clan members lives.

Are you able to type using correct spelling and grammar?: Indeed.

What timezone are you in?: Eastern US  (GMT -4) (Will be in GMT +9 after July 12th as I am moving from the United States to South Korea for military experience and to live with my father whom I have never lived with before.)

Have you read the rules of Fearless? (We will report & kick members who break them): Yep, 0 bans since the wipe months ago.

What is your interpretation of 'respect for authority': Respecting any higher ranking member. However, in my opinion, all members should be respected.

Availability (weeknights, weekends etc): Weeknights, (Monday - Friday) and weekends.

Rate your own building skills (1-10 ... This will not affect the application): 7

Regards
Adam

P.S.: My avatar is swastika due to me actually liking the look of the swastika, and to show people that the swastika doesn't represent Nazi Germany in any form, Hitler stole the swastika during the 1900s and used it has his national symbol for the Nazi Party, as it's a religious symbol that dates back all the way to 400 B.C.) I will change it on request from a Administrator or Moderator.
Accept me back to family pls
The following 1 user Likes Prosto's post:
  • Awestruck
(06-09-2016, 08:59 AM)Borovichok Wrote: Accept me back to family pls

Thank you for your interest in The Syndicate. You are ACCEPTED  You have been in the clan before, and you are an experienced player. You will start off as a Special Agent! 

Welcome and enjoy your stay.
(06-09-2016, 03:40 AM)Adam James Wrote: -Snip-
The following 1 user Likes Random's post:
  • Adamantite