Unban Request: Advertising
Your name: Coupcake

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:45802432

Your ban ID: 71899

Banned by: [FL] Agorith

Reason: Advertising other community

Involved: Everyone

A quick little rant: You banned me for advertising other communities, I don't think I really did. None of the staff at all. Literally none have been administrating or moderating for the best 2-3 hours. There is chaos all over the place and people are making @ calls everywhere because of it, literally none respond. 

I noticed that the staff were all "Building" a Nasa thing. Being a part of the RP for a while, we were literally just stood around doing nothing in an enclosed off area. Flinging props around and pretty much prop killing each other. 

After asking multiple times for help through @, which you can see I had enough. I had not had a response to any call for around 2 hours, other than to get my car out of the Lake. 

I then in OOC type something along the lines of "Nah. Fuck this. Going on Limelight, staff are literally ignoring every single fucking person. Its fucking stupid. Bye". I didn't say the full URl or anything. And the funniest thing is that people on LL promote this server and talk pleasantly about it often. 

With this being said, I think the ban is completely unjust considering that people that prop push and cause mayhem on the server just get away with a blacklist, yet i get a ban for mentioning "Limelight". That means nothing to most people, and the player base here will staff with Fearless for a long time. 

And before you say "The staff were busy", being staff means that they should make sure the playersRP experience is as good as it can be before doing their own business.
I just think its unacceptable how you can ignore all the @ calls and requests for help, yet ban me for "advertising" 

Thanks for putting up with my rant. 

Sorry if this caused any "damage" to the server or community, but I think the lack of staff doing that caused enough. 
I don't think you don't realize how much respect the LL staff have for Fearless, yet you just shrug them off like they are nothing.

Spoiler :

Limelight
1. A focus of public attention 
2. An intense illumination (used in theaters) produced by a combination of incandescence and candoluminescence.

Rant over. 
And I am speaking my mind, telling you something that should be said instead of licking your bottoms, I hope you appreciate that, and take it as constructive criticism.
Thanks! 
Since the rant is so large, I cant add anything else, therefore I will add more things here.

Would you ban me if I had the "Limelight" tag in my name, because Limelight wont if they saw the Fearless tag in my name. 
These tags are technically advertising, yet they are brushed under the rug. Why is that?!

Also, I know what I said wasn't pleasant, but people that literally fuck the server up just get a slap on the wrist and a blacklist. I just think its silly. It wasn't interrupting anyone's RP or anything. I appologies for what I said, but I just think that this is silly.

I'd also like to allow people to post about the situation on the server at the time. It was literally chaos, with no staff, yet you expect us all to stay calm and have a nice time?

Another thing is that I was not directly advertising. I mentioned another community and left. I caused no trouble, no Drama. I just left and let you all RP as you wanted. If I was to say "Ohhhh guys, this server is shit, the staff dont reply. Join LL, they are so much better" Then sure, I'll take it because it is clearly advertising. 
What I did was just mention the other community. Again, I caused no Drama or anything.
---Involved---
I can agree with you Coup, the staff werent that busy at the time as i saw a few staff members fixing the build with the Nasa RP. But you did mention LL and comparing it with FL, i know that you were pretty pissed and i would be too as ive been in your situation where literally no staff members helped me even tho i provived enough info and there was only 20 players online. Too sum it up your ban should be taken away as you were pissed at the time and i dont really see you advertising it by only writing LL and talking about the staff there.
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
(06-05-2016, 05:37 PM)Eclipze Wrote: ---Involved---
I can agree with you Coup, the staff werent that busy at the time as i saw a few staff members fixing the build with the Nasa RP. But you did mention LL and comparing it with FL, i know that you were pretty pissed and i would be too as ive been in your situation where literally no staff members helped me even tho i provived enough info and there was only 20 players online. Too sum it up your ban should be taken away as you were pissed at the time and i dont really see you advertising it by only writing LL and talking about the staff there.

I was just minding my own business, RPing with some truck drivers, and every 10 minutes I was getting shot out of the damn truck and killed. It just wasn't fair and nothing was done about it for hours upon hours.
I honestly did not even see what was going on in the chat, like at all.
This all due to me intensively building on mine and Awestruck's project at grassy fields.
Last time I checked multiple other staff members were on at the time and figured I'd leave the @ calls to them until I was done with the project.
I am one of the most active staff members on FL right now, and feel I deserved to spend some uninterrupted time on my build.

I was notified of the chaos going on in the chat trough steam, I then actively took actions against everyone minging around and breaking rules.
I understand you were frustrated however in the future please refrain from comparing two communities, claiming staff is shit on FL and you're going to disconnect to go to LL.

The reason for us being so strict about this whole thing is not because we hate LL with a passion, not at all, but because usually it starts discussions between players on OOC and eventually ends up in a shitstorm. It's a sensitive topic to alot of players, therefore we still prefer to not bring the topic to OOC.

With all this being said, I can agree with an unban aslong as you try and solve your issues in a more mature matter in the future.
Thank you.

Approved.