Unban request on Hello There!
BanID:71856

SteamName:Hello There!

SteamID:0:1:148749991

Ban Reason:Hacks

Banning Staff Member:[FL]Agorith

Why i need unban: i was jump in nexus some one see my jump high he call admin he think me in hacker he call [FL:M]Ghost he come and Ghost dont know if im hacker he call Agorith then he take me on nexus Roof and tell me jump i jumped then he tell me my jump very high my friend in nexus i ask him i jumped high he say no its normal then Agorith tell me how u jump high like that i tell him Press Space and Cntrl ur jump will be like my jump then he put prop and we too jump to gethor the 2 jump is high (same) he say my jump is higher i dont belvie him then Ghost come and we 2 jump he just come 4 sec i dont think he see any thig but he stay say im hacker.....

But i never Downloaded any any any hack for any Game in all my life and i dont try

Thanks.
Hello,

You were banned due to evidence that got provided to me by another player which is the following: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOUzu-Ac09E
Please do explain how you managed to jump this high? It's simply not possible and I've put that to the test myself together with [FL:M] Ghost.
I have No Idea why my Jump like this Belive me please maybe if i rejoin my jump will change idk let me try please
this bug from the server or lag i dont really need hack to jump who need hack to jump any way
You did it multiple times while i were watching you outside nexus. As soon as we brought you to a roof, it suddenly went back to normal. Don't you think this is a bit of a Coincidence?
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]
its Cincidence cuz i never download any hack
Not only were you able to jump high, you also jumped pretty far away after the first jump.

Denied.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]