Mike's UBR
Your name: (Steam friends name) 

[Mx] Mike

Your SteamID: (You can find this when you search for your ban)

STEAM_0:1:16671491

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)

Banned by: (Please use the staff member's full name with [FL]/[FL:M] tag)

[FL] Falcao

Reason: (Why were you banned, what is listed as the reason?)

Purposely coming to minge, will miss u

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the staff member.)

Myself

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)

Okay so I'll keep this short and sweet.

I lost interest in FL, played a shit load of Elder Scrolls on Xbox and now all I dream about is Elder Scrolls, running round attacking players with my dual daggers etc etc...

Now I need to take a break - I thought of nothing better than playing around a bit more on FL.

Let's face it, I'm an excellent role-player and I know the rules in and out - if I hadn't have decided to mow down 25 people in a SWAT truck then maybe I could have been a very useful addition to the FL staff team. 

Anyhow, I'd like to come back on and role-play a bit more, not as frequently as before - but certainly less foolishly.

Thanks. 
I want AwestruckBullet to ride in the back seat of my lambo, just like he does IRL, naked.
Concerning your position in the staff team, I'll have to let you down there quick and painless. Not a single administrator even entertained the thought of you being in the staff team. If you were joking, hats off to you.

As for you being unbanned, I remember banning you for a month, to have you cool off. Once your ban passed, you came on to do nothing but minge.

All those hopes of you coming back from the permanent ban you were given before to hopefully have you integrate into our community as well as prove to all those administrators who thought you were just going to end up getting permed again wrong. Crushed swiftly.

Players are given chances, but is it really time to give you a chance? I'll have to think about that.
Me in the staff team? Yeah, that was a joke. My time can go towards better use.

However the occasional RP? I can entertain that.
Right.
It's not like you begged to staff members to be suggested to the rest of the team.
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Offensive post
Agorith, didn't you send inappropriate photos of yourself to a minor on Snapchat?

You aren't one to pipe up, shh.

And for the benefit of the Jury, it was an underage boy.
Hello, Mike.

So when I perm'd you last time, it was more of a safe perm, you was doing a few things wrong and to stop a player with great potential being perm banned in the future, I decided to act and give you more of a break if anything to stop you making things worse.

As for the comments on Agorith, that's nothing to do with this case and is infact quite disrespectful of yourself to speak to him like that and make accusations like that, you'll receive forum warning points for that infact.

I'm quite happy to unban you as I'd like to see you back doing great things again but are you actually here to play this time? Or just to break more rules?

Falcao,
Fearless Administrator.
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Other 1 Point
Thank you Sir Falcao,

Hopefully Agorith will ride in my mini.
You show barely any effort in your UBR.
You go along and disrespect a staff member about a rumor that was even admitted to being a rumor by one of your friends.

And you expect to be taken seriously and forgiven for causing havoc on the servers?

You're not special, Mike.
You're just like everybody else.

And the type of behavior you're displaying shows just a tiny glimpse of how you may act on the servers, considering your toxic behavior in the past.

Due to the points listed above as well as a great number of staff agreeing to not unban you:
Unban request denied.