A nice video for my best friends at FR =)
A nice video you my beloved FR friends, enjoy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XuPogoNtJw
Nice song.
You are cool.
(11-06-2011, 09:22 PM)JesusChirst Wrote: This song is called DDoS..... and we just ddos attacks....
Ironic?

You are fairly stupid. Sorry
The following 1 user Likes Biowulf's post:
  • Buddhist Stew
Ok, so, according to my super special amazing James Bond esque surveillence devices..

You are aged 11-14
You are underperforming in school
Your social and physical health are both below the country average by around 19-42%
According to intelligence, your body naturally compensates for this by placing the exterior of your pelvic region on a 90 degrees comfort device, where your body releases hormones which give you a false image to yourself of being tough and scary, whereas in reality said hormones disguise the fact that you are actually wasting your life DDoSing a tiny server when you could be working out, attempting to make a friend, or anything of that nature.

That was proven with science.

Science also proved that DDoSing in no way makes you a cool Neo-like hacker - Just a scriptkiddie.

Edit: It's also proven that you are an idiot for posting you will DDoS, because now we know who is doing it it is incredibly easy to stop.

Edit again: Also Anonymous is in no way some cool organization presiding over all - 99.9% of it are now sad bastards who like to think they're hackers by downloading a small application and DDoS tiny little servers, whereas the remaining 0.01% no-one really knows because they don't both posting retarded announcements whilst wasting away their life.

The following 3 users Like Faustie's post:
  • StillAlive, sleepynoname, Haarek
Now im not sure Faustie, but I think
[Image: you_mad.jpg]

Also, do these numbers in anyway look familiar 86.29.85.***? I have blocked out the last 3 numbers as a curtsey. Please do choose your words more carefully from here on out.
(11-06-2011, 10:32 PM)Anon Wrote: Now im not sure Faustie, but I think

You're not really funny.. Nice life.
(11-06-2011, 10:32 PM)Anon Wrote: Now im not sure Faustie, but I think
[Image: you_mad.jpg]

Also, do these numbers in anyway look familiar 86.29.85.***? I have blocked out the last 3 numbers as a curtsey. Please do choose your words more carefully from here on out.

...i laughed anyone cant get someones ip now a days wtf you gonna do DDoS someone internet because they told the truth, you sir are the ones that mad because faustie described you down to the letter

While you may not wear my teams color, we still bear the same dogtags, for we are the underdogs.
What's FR?
UGH I hate anonymous
The following 2 users Like Lolyoudied's post:
  • SoulRipper, Fleet Admiral Zapington