JP Unban Request
Exclamation 
Your name: [FL:RP] JP

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:168685854

Your ban ID: 71840

Banned by: [FL] Falcao

Reason: Breaking FearRP

Involved: [FL] Falcao

Why we should unban you: Basically Before Falcao came in the building I was raiding with a galil, I had seen and heard this man's contraband, cannot recall his name. But I told this man to open the door of his house, with a gun pointed at him, he refused and said no, so i killed him, as you are aloud to do during a raid, I shot down the door with my XM and proceeded to destroy his contraband. [FL] Falcao then walked in the building, and was hiding behind a wall, with his gun clipping through it, baring in mind i had not switched to my hands or anything at this point so my gun was still out, and I was going to just leave the building when he runs down towards me with his galil out, then he picks me up with his physics gun and proceeds to ban me, I told him to check the logs to prove myself and he evidently didn't as he still banned me anyway. He didn't warn me about the fact that i was breaking FearRP, when I wasn't even breaking it, for the short time that he did have me at gunpoint, which i also had my gun out, he didn't tell me anything. Falcao also blacklisted me from weapons for two hours without checking the logs, getting both sides of the story or anything like that, which i believe is unfair on my part as I had little to know say as to what was going on at the time. I believe that this ban was falsely issued as Falcao didn't check the logs, get both sides of the story before blacklisting me from weapons, He would have heard me shooting contraband in the building before he walked in anyway so he couldn't say that I was breaking FearRP cause i was destroying contraband.
If you require any more information that happened during this event then please ask.
You had a shotgun btw, not Galil I had a galil. You straight up KoS'd someone when burgling his home, you gave him no instructions the door was locked. You're also lying, you put your gun away and stood in the way where I saw you and pounced with my opportunity, when telling you to get down you pulled an XM back out and that's where I stopped you.

I can't check logs to see if you have a gun out, I have my eyes and I can see pretty well. You've completely lied about half of your story. I am also not required to check logs in a situation I witnessed first hand. Nor do I have to warn you about FearRP, it was worthy of a ban.

Falcao,
Fearless Administrator.
If you can read, I said 'Basically Before Falcao came in the building I was raiding with a galil' Meaning before you came in the building I was raiding, with your galil. I did not put my gun away, even so, why would you come in the building you knew i was raiding as you would have heard gunshots etc. You never told me to get down, I didn't even know you were in the building when i walked around the corner. And what do you mean I stood in the way, Even before banning me you should have at least gave me a reason as to why I was breaking Fear RP. I had my gun pointed at you when you had the gun pointed at me, which was when I walked round the corner.
You're lying straight up.

You didn't have a gun out when I had one to you, you pulled one when I had mine out breaking FearRP.

Denied.

Falcao,
Fearless Administrator.