Unblacklist for Weapons
Your name: (Your Steam name): zXDroNEXz

Your blacklist ID: (Blacklist ID as found on the blacklists page, example 2779): 78638

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:88346660

Reason: (Why were you blacklisted, as stated on the blacklists page): Random tranq and hostaging as a citizen

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL:M] Ghost

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: The reason I think that my blacklist was invalid is because my friend was basically being forced married and kidnapped by some guy
and so I decided to tranq him in order to help save my friend. After tranqing the guy I ran up to him and began to tie him up until a cop could get onto the scene and me and my
friend explain the situation along with a few witness's. I have checked all of the hostaging rules and I've also checked all of the basic rules to find out that there is no
rule saying I cannot tie someone up until a police officer is at the scene of the incident.
Hello,
I blacklisted you mainly because you were a citizen. Citizen's can't go around tranqing and tieing people up, therefore you got a blacklist.
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]
(06-02-2016, 12:05 AM)Ghost Wrote: Hello,
I blacklisted you mainly because you were a citizen. Citizen's can't go around tranqing and tieing people up, therefore you got a blacklist.

Yes, because my friend was being harmed. I was doing it in self-defense. If your friend was being hurt would you want to hurt or stop the person that was hurting your friend?

If you had the chance to stop a friend or your own mother from being hard, would you take it?
You tranqed as a citizen, that's not allowed. A citizen would not carry a tranq around with them.

Denied.

Falcao,
Fearless Administrator.