pr: oliver.burke fearRP.
Oliver also interrupted are Evo HolidayRP on v2d. Death strider has evidence.
[Image: 1717-E37-A-98-BA-4-EEF-B9-B5-9800-D3-B90-A00.jpg]
Sad 
-- Involved in Holiday rp --

Oliver.burke did come and ruin our rp becuase he call the police and Jumped over desk's to get past doing rp. 
 Sad

Fearless Rp
NinjaLabs
[Image: NdnijXre.png]
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yes. I was a security guard and oliver ran through without paying or RPingin anyway then i said pay me and he payed and called the police on us.
Also most days oliver just mines around and doesn't RP
All I see is several videos about different scenarios. Like Awes said, if they're not based on the exact same event and rulebreak, make a separate report.
You have 24h to fix your report and make it more specific.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
report updated to fearRP
BREAKING,others will be a separate report.
(06-04-2016, 05:34 AM)NinjaLabs Wrote: -- Involved in Holiday rp --

Oliver.burke did come and ruin our rp becuase he call the police and Jumped over desk's to get past doing rp. 
 Sad

Fearless Rp
NinjaLabs

How was it ruining RP if your security guard (gamer) points a gun at me and threatens to kill me if I don't pay, In this situation I would call the police because you were threatening me as a security guard, now why would you kill me if I didn't pay?
To the fearRP: I destroy a drug lab by accident, you then want 8k (M3 shotgun price) in return, bit over the top in my opinion, your mic was also muted as we can see in the video. NOW, your basing with me, you are using Skype not for what you suggest, actually death wasn't on the server at this point in time, never mind basing with us, I see you cut the video and put the music in for reasons: You put music in because you were asking death to join the server and help you kill me, and you cut the video because after you shot me I killed you, you came back to revenge kill me with a galil (Admins check the logs on this please). Fortunately I holstered my guns before I came out. I think you should buck your ideas up as your tampering with evidence and lying the the court house.
I didn't want your M3 you said ai give me that drug lab and destroyed it on purpose so i pull my shotgun out hen as shown in the vid you pull your m3 out.
Unless you provide a video with sound that makes it clear you're actually giving him orders, this report will get denied for insufficient evidence.
You've got 24h to provide said evidence.