Report: Chase and Abradolf Lincler
Name of player: Chase 
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:28963143
Name of player: Abradolf Lincler
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:52002010

Time in GMT: 7:55 AM
Server: v4b1
Summary: I was creating defences for my base due to my friend was coming on then I heard footsteps at the door then they shotgunned down the door and killed me. This was random raiding and I was aslo building aand it states in the rules you cannot raid a player while they are building.
I will have my defense ready be the end of tomorrow, I have work and school, I have video of us raiding him yes. We had no idea he was building first off. I want to add you robbed him... We followed you home and took you down along with your base. The time between you robbing him and us raiding you took place within 5 minutes. You even broke FearRP and insulted us in OOC. I will upload the video when I can please give me a day to do so. [Image: 26C1E8B46952A212A1C22F62E3DCDDF6C4FC7AB2]

Thanks for calling us idiots. Video will be posted later. Also in your own video you show yourself breaking fearRP ha? We both had guns drawn on you and you still take your weapon out when we're a foot or two away from you.
Chase hear is the thing I don't get why did you raid my house? and as I said in chat I had a split second to gun out my gun even though it wasn't a good idea I didn't break Fear RP.
I have looked the video carefully and it clearly sees you pointing your gun down. So fear rp doesnt apply as for your friend he was pointing at the wall.
So you threaten the Don of the Corleone Family with a gun and expect to get away with it lightly? There was every reason to raid/kill you.
Nowhere in the rules does it say you have raid immunity whilst you're building.

As for Chase's video, I will wait to see it.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Ok but I cannot remember who told me but it was an admin who told me don't raid whilst they are building
Granted I did not understand what you were saying while you aimed a weapon at me since your mic was muffled, and sounded like you were in a wind tunnel, I did hear you say "Holster your gun" or something like that. Also, you did insult us in OOC by calling us idiots which is in the logs, plus you broke fearRP by pulling out your gun while held at gunpoint by two people.

I was on route to picking my friend up from spawn when you mugged him, after the incident I see you running away from the area. I speak to him and he told me you mugged him. I took note of what you looked like and the car you were driving and we were discussing what happened. Within minutes we're still there and we see you driving to your house, so we shadow behind you. We saw you pull in front of  your house and run in. We scoped out the surrounding area (that's why you see us from the side at the beginning when I started recording.) When I blew down your door if you look in the bottom right of the screen you can see my in voice chat for a few seconds, I'm yelling (GET DOWN GET DOWN) which you break FearRP and pull out a gun on us clearly outgunned. As soon as we shoot and kill you, you immediately get angry and call us idiots in OOC.

[Image: 26C1E8B46952A212A1C22F62E3DCDDF6C4FC7AB2]

I feel as we did nothing wrong since you mugged my friend and we saw you enter your house. It was initially going to be a robbery but you decided to break FearRP and pull out a gun on us.
From the video, there isn't enough evidence to prove that a FearRP situation had initiated. In regards to the raid, it was valid.

Denied.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Moved.