Banrequest on Hitman and reebs.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
(06-03-2016, 08:09 PM)Reebs Wrote:
(06-03-2016, 07:55 PM)kippsee Wrote:
(06-03-2016, 07:46 PM)Reebs Wrote:
(06-03-2016, 07:40 PM)Cox Wrote:
(06-03-2016, 07:37 PM)Reebs Wrote: Please refer to my previous comment containing the explanation regarding Government Affiliates.

Please explain in that video did you shoot at a car when there was no life in danger yes or no? If so you clearly broke a simple rule, which you cannot take.

-Not involved-
Warned by Agorith.

None of the Falcon PMC Operatives were occupying a Government job slot, so therefore we did not break the rule. After Xtremefighter and his friends broke FearRP, the actions that we took in order to get his actions against the Falcon PMC (spitting on us, crashing into our wall, etc) were therefore justified. 

Simple as, I'm afraid.

-SNIP-

You see, the spitting on us and the car crash are not the only reason we killed them. They also got out of their car at one point and started speaking gibberish in front of our HQ for everyone to hear. After that, they kept coming back. They were harassing us in character by returning as much as they did. 

You obviously didn't read anybody's replies in the thread and are simply looking to start shit, from what I can tell.

Talking gibberish and harassment, that's your reason? Let me yet again link you to the RDM rule here and highlight the important part,

4.1 Do not kill people randomly (RDM); only kill with a valid roleplay reason, for example protecting your property during a raid, killing when your demands are not honoured as Corleone, etc. Violence should always be the last option. 

If you was working with the government then you should of got them arrested for harassment, yet again there are still options before shooting them. So yet again, your reasoning is invalid.

The RDM rule clearly states that "Violence should always be the last option.", suggesting if there are options beforehand you should take them. Getting them arrested for harassment should go before death. Unless you killed them for speaking gibberish then that is total crap on it's own.

You are trying really hard to back yourself up, however you may as well stop. You may be a teacher however clearly you are showing that you shouldn't be, all I am doing is simply quoting the rules which is showing solid evidence that you should be punished. 

I am quoting the rules which you are not following, so unless there is a rule saying "use violence when you want" then please tell me the rule. However there isn't so your breaking the rules, simple as that. Maybe read them again before replying.

Please, if you have a reason why you didn't have the option to get them arrested by calling the police or getting your "government" buddies on them then share it with me. 

Warned again - Agorith
What we can see in the above post is one of the main reasons, in my opinion, why FL as a whole is falling. Not only are the people in this situation staff members they are also long time players on the server.

If this was any other player on the server, punishments would have been given out and the case would be closed. But due to the pure fact that these two are 'staff' members, everyone thinks its fine to sit and watch them try and bullshit there way out of it.

After watching the clips myself, it is very obvious that rules were broken, and the players in the clips need to admit this to themselves.

FL used to be a place where people could actually ENJOY gaming, however I strongly feel this is not the case any more. To the rule breakers in this situation I strongly hope you man up and accept the punishments rather than acting immature and using your 'power' to get around it.

-Jax

- TO BE CLEAR I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH ANYONE INVOLVED

-Not involved-
Warned by Agorith.
[Image: jJ8oPAb.png]

Alright you've got to say your parts even though you're not involved and have been warned for multiple times now.
Stop the argueing and leave this thread to both the people who are involved and staff.

Not going to give out warnings anymore.
If you're not involved and going to post on here it'll result in a one day forum suspension.
Such obvious rule break, before anything happens, I'll leave this here- http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...mahti+swag admin received ban for rule break. Just so you know, that admins also used to get bans.

Idgaf about this at all, but as Agorith said what you say is Bullshit. If he'd break a rule(xtreme) he would be punished straight away right on server)

(Ps. Pls don't ban, I wanna sed how this all end, just suspend from posting)
(Pss. I will gladly help you agorith-)

-Not involved-
Forum account suspended for 1 day as previously warned for.
The case is being under investigation.

You said you just knew that Hitman and Reebs were involved, but who initiated the shooting?
I understand that it's difficult to know if you were in a car, but if anybody from the group that shot the car knows who initiated the attack, reply to this post.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
The only names i remember are Reebs,Hitman,Stitch,Imagine,Random Gamer,Ukriane. These are the names i remember. I think there were some more people involved but i dont remember their names.
At the time of the shooting, I was in the teamspeak communications but me and Random Gamer were in the patrol car.
(06-06-2016, 05:54 PM)Stitch Wrote: At the time of the shooting, I was in the teamspeak communications but me and Random Gamer were in the patrol car.

So do you remember hearing anybody commanding them to shoot the vehicle?
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
(06-09-2016, 08:53 AM)Infernaw Wrote:
(06-06-2016, 05:54 PM)Stitch Wrote: At the time of the shooting, I was in the teamspeak communications but me and Random Gamer were in the patrol car.

So do you remember hearing anybody commanding them to shoot the vehicle?

No I don't recall sorry
I think you all have to fuck off!!! From my Murican friend.

--Not involved. Warned.
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk