Unban Request
Question 
Your name: (luckyluck)

Your SteamID: (STEAM_0:0:104408508)

Your ban ID: (71790)

Banned by: ([FL] Hitman)

Reason: (Double Accounting)

Involved: (Other luckyluck i think)

Why we should unban you: (i was about to join the server and i got banned for double accounting but i didn't  [FL]hitman banned me i really love to play on the server i have even buy donator and one money pack i really want to play on the server and now i got banned for ever so i cant play pls unban me so i can play again)

Thank you for reading,
if you need more info pls let me now
So you're saying this is your first and only Fearless account?
What I would like to know is 1, why do the accounts have the same exact name, and 2, why have the accounts connected to Fearless from the same exact same IP address?

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
(05-30-2016, 07:33 PM)Hitman Wrote: What I would like to know is 1, why do the accounts have the same exact name, and 2, why have the accounts connected to Fearless from the same exact same IP address?

Hitman
Fearless Administrator

1. i dont now you can just type in a name
2.can you show me the id address
We won't show you IP addresses.

Tell us what set up you have of playing Garry's Mod, including your internet service provider. You can PM this information to Hitman and/or me.
(05-30-2016, 06:43 PM)Avgar Wrote: So you're saying this is your first and only Fearless account?

no i had first i was on my brother account and about 1 year ago and then i made my own account i'm a donator i didn't buy it to be banned i buyt it because i like to play on the server and get more jobs i MY account luckyluck steam id  STEAM_0:0:104408508 i have played a long time and only got banned for like 1 day pls unban me so i can play on the server again i really like it
Unfortunately, you should have notified staff before using another account.

Double accounting is a serious offense and we do not take it lightly.

With that, this unban request is now denied.