Getting Banned for the reason what my friend did.
Your name: (Steam friends name)

Striker

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)

Server: (From which of our servers have you been banned? rp_EvoCity v2d or v33x?)

both probably

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)

im Getting banned for 2 days for the things what my friend did, its probably because we having matching names.
This might be allready the 4 ban I get for things I didn't really do.
Can you explain this to me? why im banned is it really because of the matching names or somthing?
If not I really want my ban deleted because then there is no reason for me to be banned at all!

Sincerly Striker
Toast was undercover the whole time, I told him over steam all the things you did, including public build, Including ElBarto

Evidence

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Zzzzap/scre...tab=public

Edit: oh god 666th post ;_;
(11-06-2011, 12:50 AM)Zzzzap Wrote: Toast was undercover the whole time, I told him over steam all the things you did, including public build, Including ElBarto

Evidence

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Zzzzap/scre...tab=public

I told you He was making somthing for a funfair so I helped him cause he still had props in our restaurant He tried to build somthing for the next day
I told you this but you offcourse dont listen to me at all.
Why didnt you took screenshots from all the cdmers instead???

Btw the pics you got they show that elbarto is doing crap not me i only spawn some tons because he needed to test it if it would work.
And when i said you about funfair in-game you said he would needed to do it somewhere else so i told him in steam to do that and he STOPPED he did!

i saw you and your freind spamming bottels and barrels, and minging around, and yea i was undercover.

I appreciate that you want to help Zzzzap but you don't have the rights to post here and we don't like any kind of backseat moderation.
You can post evidence into a ban/unban request if you were involved or something but we don't want your personal opinion whether somebody deserved a ban/unban or what so ever.

See this as a last warning before you get a real one.

- Nudelholz

- Denied