PR [FL:RP] oliver.burke
(05-31-2016, 01:58 PM)OliverBurke Wrote:
(05-31-2016, 01:50 PM)Death Strider Wrote: I am just going to let the admins take care of this cause this thread is just making me sink that  admins will see this and deny it and once again you will get away with this. Some of us arent as lucky as you.

I don't get why your complaining about this as it is just a fact this report has insufficient evidence, there isn't even evidence anyone raided you. I did an in-depth explanation just to explain a few things which you weren't understanding and you couldn't contradict them meaning that this report is false, you even admitted to breaking fear-rp in the other parts of the thread with number nine and two.

I also don't get why you say I'm lucky when I didn't break the rules....
Edit your player report and use the template if you want us to review it.
You have 24 hours.
What mistake have I made?
Insufficient evidence of the situation.

If you do have any more screenshots from other angles and also during the raid I'd like to see them due to the fact there is a couple of "blind spots" which I cannot see on the screenshots that is provided.

You have 24 hours to add more evidence.
Sorry but that is all the evidence I have but I am going to start recording all the time so it is going to have to be Denied
(06-01-2016, 04:34 PM)Death Strider Wrote: Sorry but that is all the evidence I have but I am going to start recording all the time so it is going to have to be Denied

Player report Denied.
Moved