PR [FL:RP] oliver.burke
Name of player: [FL:RP] oliver.burke
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:38989712

Time in GMT: 8:15 AM UK time 
Server: V4B1
Summary: I had a base and I see a cop car outside my house at Waterfront it was a undercover car but a normal police officer came to the door he held his shotgun because he somehow knew that I had a gun I did have a gun but I never showed it. So he says 'keypaded doors are illegal' and i say 'what keypaded door there isnt any.' Then I pull a shotgun out for self defence I died and then he made a excuse that there was a keypad when there wasn't I looked all around the base and in the logs and there was nothing. Then I said in OOC that there wasn't a keypad then he made the excuse that there was one in the back room.
Evidence:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=693868790
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=693868770
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=693868671
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=693868706 
Do you have proof cause if you don't then the admins will have to check the logs and I never created a keypad since 7:30 AM and I never pressed my undo key.
(05-30-2016, 06:53 PM)Death Strider Wrote: Do you have proof cause if you don't then the admins will have to check the logs and I never created a keypad since 7:30 AM and I never pressed my undo key.

I do not have proof however I thought I heard a keypad from the back room so I came to question you about it, then you pulled out a gun and I heard you use the sights or take it off safety mode, so then I called for backup, then you fired multiple shots at the wall so I had not choice but to search you.
1) I didnt show a threat until you called for backup which was meta cause you always know when i have a base and you know i have a gun.
2)You questioned me then after a 30seconds to minute I pulled out a gun for self-defence.
3)I always had my gun pointed up so that must of been you which was random raiding.
4) If you did hear a keypad you would need confirmation of it.
5)Also you pointed your shotgun at my head through the window I wonder how you knew I had something on me. I think thats meta
(05-31-2016, 07:45 AM)Death Strider Wrote: 1) I didnt show a threat until you called for backup which was meta cause you always know when i have a base and you know i have a gun.
2)You questioned me then after a 30seconds to minute I pulled out a gun for self-defence.
3)I always had my gun pointed up so that must of been you which was random raiding.
4) If you did hear a keypad you would need confirmation of it.
5)Also you pointed your shotgun at my head through the window I wonder how you knew I had something on me. I think thats meta

4 = So if I hear a keypad I need conformation that there is defiantly a keypad which I wouldn't be able to do without searching.
1 = I don't believe this is the case.
2 = This contradicts with five as you either broke fearrp or pulled out a gun in non self defence
5 = Same as 2
3= You do realise when you use the sights on a gun it makes a sound don't you?
There is also insufficient evidence because of the fact there is no evidence saying you didn't have a keypad before the raid, which you did have a keypad before the raid.
First how do you know it is insufficent evidence cause i have srcreenshots of the backroom which supposedly has a keypad
You cannot search someone unless your have confirmation that keypad sound could of been anything
How do you know that i am lying you saw me
2 isnt the same the smae as 5
I know it makes sounds that is how I am good at combat
This guy breaks the rules and gets away with it he isn't trustworthy. Just because you have less bans doesnt mean you are better .
Mistakes are what makes up human
(05-31-2016, 01:32 PM)Death Strider Wrote: First how do you know it is insufficent evidence cause i have srcreenshots of the backroom which supposedly has a keypad
You cannot search someone unless your have confirmation that keypad sound could of been anything
How do you know that i am lying you saw me
2 isnt the same the smae as 5
I know it makes sounds that is how I am good at combat
This guy breaks the rules and never gets away with it he isn't trustworthy. Just because you have less bans doesnt mean you are better .
Mistakes are what makes up human

You may have a screenshot of the keypad AFTER THE RAID, however you could have deleted the keypad just to get me in trouble on the forums AFTER THE RAID, for all we know you could have had a keypad before the raid. 

2 Is RELATED to five because if I had a shotgun pointing at you and was telling you to stand still then it would be breaking fear rp to do what 5 said which was that you pulled out a gun in self defence.

You know it makes sounds because your good at combat, then why put 3 in there.

"This guy breaks the rules and never gets away with it he isn't trustworthy. Just because you have less bans doesnt mean you are better" Ok, so lets start off, if a guy has no bans and no blacklists and 1000hours, and a guy has 9bans and 90blacklists in 30hours , then the guy would be considered better that has 1000hours and zero punishments, the other statement about me getting away with stuff, how many times have you random raided people?, how many times have you insulted in OOC, but still not got caught, how many times have you power gamed?, Its simple, lots of people get away with stuff as fearless isn't always administrated, however I haven't broken many rules recently, you are mainly mad over the time wth the MP5 when I killed you with an MP5 and you had a gall.

"Mistakes are what make us human" So if you thought this was true, then you would accept if it was the case that it was a mistake that it was a mistake and not post a BR.
I am just going to let the admins take care of this cause this thread is just making me sink that admins will see this and deny it and once again you will get away with this. Some of us arent as lucky as you.
(05-31-2016, 01:50 PM)Death Strider Wrote: I am just going to let the admins take care of this cause this thread is just making me sink that  admins will see this and deny it and once again you will get away with this. Some of us arent as lucky as you.

I don't get why your complaining about this as it is just a fact this report has insufficient evidence, there isn't even evidence anyone raided you. I did an in-depth explanation just to explain a few things which you weren't understanding and you couldn't contradict them meaning that this report is false, you even admitted to breaking fear-rp in the other parts of the thread with number five and two.