Fearless Re-Brand
Hey there, Envy! I'd also like a new signature whenever you get a second. I'll use this when Lacrosse is in season, then use the other one when it isn't.

The new ones I would love to be an American Fire Department theme. So, without further ado, I would like the following images on the new signature:

Spoiler :
Image 1:
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

(Please crop out the red YouTube channel text so that only the truck is what's left of the image)

Image 2:
[Image: %24(KGrHqJ,!qUE88fkHsuFBPiG5Pl-Yg~~60_45.JPG]

Of course, it may need some cropping and resizing in order to fit the signature. If you could keep the same background color and just replace the image with the first one, plus add in the second one as well, that would be greatly appreciated.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
Hello, Envy.

I aswell would like a revamp/new signature & avatar when you find the time do to so.

Thank you in advance!

Sidenote:

I'd like the following part to remain in the new/revamped signature.

[Image: 0b687be394417849f16052108986397c.png]
Sure I will get to all of these requests When i can.

I also never saved Spears Sig as a Gif when it was supposed to be. So I will place the gif version under the Image version.
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
(08-07-2016, 01:14 PM)Random Wrote: Hey Envy,

Could you remove the ''Gamer'' part out of my name? And also make me a cool avatar? Getting quite tired of the current one! Thanks.

Finished.
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
Sweet! Thank you!
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
Hey envy this looks sick! Could you mind making an avatar for me?
Can i have one too?? Cheese
Thanks in Advance Tounge
(08-07-2016, 08:08 PM)Skummet Wrote: Hey envy this looks sick! Could you mind making an avatar for me?

Sure man use my Thread.

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
Any update?
(08-17-2016, 06:37 PM)Agorith Wrote: Any update?

Not at the moment. Trust Me I am trying to be available. I am just super busy irl hence why I havent been on the forums recently. 

Plus the fact I have a lot of requests on here so I think I will just post them all at once Cheese

Sorry for the delay guys
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum