Ukraine's Unban Request
Your name: [Mx:M] Ukraine

Your SteamID: [b]STEAM_0:0:2596995[/b]

Your ban ID: 71768

Banned by: [FL:M] Ghost

Reason: Staff Disrespect

Involved: The entire server saw it

Why we should unban you: This moderator cannot take criticism and instead comes down with an iron fist when he obviously is terrible at his position and cannot defend himself. I stated in chat that he was a bad moderator and he returned in kind with a ban. Seems the staff team still can't take what they dish out.
[Image: qZ8keRu.png]
That is my real cat.
-Involved-

He did not disrespect the admin, he was judging Ghost's administrating skills. Which is not disrespecting said administrator.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
Hello Ukraine,

First of all, you decided to disrespect me twice in OOC. Also, you seem to be doing it again. 

Secondly, you were breaking rule 1.5. Why did you do this? Is it because i gave you a blacklist for a valid reason? 

In future, you should think before you speak.

v33x [18:43:32] [Mx:M] Ukraine (STEAM_0:0:2596995) said: // Terrible moderation by ghost.
v33x [18:43:43] [Mx:M] Ukraine (STEAM_0:0:2596995) said: // I said you suck at moderating.

I decided to let the first comment slide, however you decided to write it out again in a slightly different way. This is why i decided to ban you.
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]
I found your decision flawed and not worthy of a blacklist, I am allowed to voice my opinion. None of that of what you posted is staff disrespect.
That is my real cat.
You clearly violated rule 1.5. You decided to take your anger out on me for your mistake.
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]
1.4 Do not insult or disrespect players or staff in Out-Of-Character chats.
1.5 Respect the staff’s decisions. You may discuss about it privately as long as you stick to the server rules.

In my opinion, you are allowed to criticize staff and discuss why you believe your punishment was unfair, but not in OOC. But instead of respectfully criticizing Ghost for his decision to blacklist you or post an unblacklist request to contest the blacklist you chose to say he sucks as an admin in OOC.

It's criticism, but it's also disrespect.
I am here to contest the staff disrespect ban, not the blacklist. So what your saying is you can criticize admins, in private and out of sight of the public eye? That's outrageously suppressive and should not be allowed. I have always been able to criticize the staff team in OOC and this should be no different.
That is my real cat.
You see, criticism in OOC is akin to fear mongering or flaming, because you're transmitting possibly false things about the administrators in question.

Administrating is already something that takes effort and resolve, having people call you shit at administrating and such only adds to that.

Which is exactly why the following rules were put in place:
1.5 Respect the staff’s decisions. You may discuss about it privately as long as you stick to the server rules.
1.5a Do not harass or disrespect the staff, this may lead to a heavier punishment than you have been dealt to already.
1.5b If you feel like your punishment is unfair, please make an unban/unblacklist request. You can discuss it there instead.

If it's on the forum, you post a request or admin abuse case to tackle the issue respectfully and calmly. Posting in OOC can just end up in flaming, so we don't permit it.

With that, I am denying this unban request and implore you to choose other forms of expressing your criticism on unfair punishments or bad administration, such as via unblacklist/unban requests and messaging the supervising administrators.