Report: xDeadShotx
Name of player: xDeadShotx

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:61684894

Time in GMT: 23:07

Server: v4b1

Summary: Broke FearRP

Evidence:
Hello Stitch,

Well, I dropped "hostagemoney" on the ground and when your friend tries to take it, I took my pistol to my hands and I killed him. In real life you can do this fake so, I think it's not FearRP. When he looks down I took my pistol to my hands.
Wait, so you were under gun point and you gave fake money. Then you took a gun out and killed the guy when you still had his gun out and looked away for a second. Correct me if I am wrong but is that not FearRP again.

In real life, if I was under gun point and asked to drop $500 on the ground, I wouldn't pull out some fake money. And why, under RP circumstances, would you be carrying false money around?
You can think it like fake money, if you not check it in machine you can't understand it's fake or not. Also when he aimed at money I took my pistol.

And I have a question, How can BMD and Rebel mugging people randomly ?
(05-28-2016, 11:54 AM)xDeadShotx Wrote: You can think it like fake money, if you not check it in machine you can't understand it's fake or not. Also when he aimed at money I took my pistol.

And I have a question, How can BMD and Rebel mugging people randomly ?

Why would you be walking around the city with fake money? Just in-case you happened to get mugged?

Also he looked at the ground at the money for about 1 second and you pulled a gun out. FearRP implies that you are scared of the gun. You wouldn't pull a gun on someone who had a gun on you unless he wasn't looking at you. You were still in his line of sight and technically still had his weapon on you, thus meaning you are breaking FearRP.

Finally, I don't know these two but I will speak on their behalf, BMD wasn't mugging you and you were wearing a fancy suit giving the impression you had money.

I will no longer respond until and admin responds
Alright, I'm explaining all the situation for last time : So IC I was a "Criminal" and very brave man, who knows how to use guns perfectly. I know how can I give fake to "Muggers", I know how these things work because I'm a part of this crime world.

So, I gave him a fake money to trick him, when he looked somewhere else I pulled out my equipped gun then I shot him with cold-blooded.

As I said, this is my last answer for this PR.

Thanks
I know I said I wouldn't respond but you just lied. You were a Gun Expert IC, not Criminal.

This screenshot was taken from the video straight after you murdered the rebel:

[Image: 06ee018e18bc16e2ea9b5a09c74b63c1.jpg]

Why would a 'Gun Expert' carry fake money around? Would that not fall under FailRP?
I said it was last answer but I have to write one more, because you just said "Lier" to me.

If you don't know I can say, Gun Expert is one of a crime job. And also I would like to state one more thing. You said that you didn't have connection with rebel dude but after I shot him you pulled your shotgun.It wasn't in video but we can see that you were about to pull shotgun. (One more little information, your job was criminal and he was a rebel you guys are not even same team that's why I think you break the rules.)

As we can see in you Screenshot, you didn't upload all of the video. Please upload full of video after that we can see who broke the rules ?
Not my Ban Request. If an admin wants me too I will but it's not the place
I believe that FearRP no longer applied as soon as the line of fire was broken (looking down to get the money).
In regards to the money, hostage money should only really be used for hostage situations, not a mugging.

Denied.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]