[Unofficial] [Pas] Evocity Fire-Rescue Department
(06-03-2016, 10:51 PM)AmazE ツ Wrote:
(06-03-2016, 10:34 PM)Bradlee Wrote: No disrespect or anything but please may you name those who claim my immature attitude because I am sick of it every clan I have applied for have said the same thing...

I understand I was silly during 1RP but my reasons for that i didn't understand it so I apologize. 

So my reason for denial was immature reputation?
Not failed to understand by wing cause one guy put just Lead Paramedic and got accepted...

I am guessing denial was for poor reputation? It's pissing me off so much I don't understand I am very serious when it comes to rp It really annoys me because I really want to be in a clan because I would be so dedicated to it every single day and have a huge commitment.  I just wish someone would flipping understand I want to change and not be known as an immature prick.

The primary reason for your denial was your reputation, I'm not naming individuals. You are in control of your reputation and you only, Next time maybe you will be more careful. I'm not taking this any further, this stops here.

Apalogeze I will get some rest before I get worse.
Sorry I have a few health issues with anger which I would not like to address with depth.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Unofficial] [Pas] Evocity Fire-Rescue Department - by Xesus - 06-03-2016, 11:00 PM
RE: [Unofficial] [Pas] Evocity Fire-Rescue Department - by Deleted User - 06-21-2016, 06:36 PM