Fuzzybuddy - AMA - I love questions!
(05-26-2016, 07:04 PM)Ceddybu Wrote: If you would choose to have one item in the world, what would it be?

Ohh.. an item... I actually dont know, I dont want for anything and as such I dont really have a good answer. I would love a good office chair or a better desk because currently they are both damaging my health.

If i was ignoring all the secondary fees (Bills and such) I would take a modest house (2-3 bedrooms) so i wouldn't have to worry about it when I get to the stage in my life where I wish to move out

... actually because i just realized it ill leave everything else i wrote but write in what i would want - My Badge with badge number for the fire brigade.
Do you believe in leprechauns?

Do you believe in Banshee?

Do you believe in faeries?

Do you believe that the shamrock can ward off evil?
The following 1 user Likes Spear's post:
  • fuzzybuddy
Coca Cola or Pepsi?

What is your favorite food?

What is your favorite restaurant?

Was is your favorite Fast Food restaurant?

What did you have for your last meal?
[Image: 0TR6fBz.jpg]
(05-27-2016, 07:58 AM)Spear Wrote: Do you believe in leprechauns?

Do you believe in Banshee?

Do you believe in faeries?

Do you believe that the shamrock can ward off evil?

I don't believe in leprechauns no. We do have a leprechaun musuem in Dublin though (Its hilarious, and yes its a joke too)

Yes I do, I'm pretty sure my girlfriend is one.

I don't believe in physical flying around fairy's. I do believe in spirits that inhabit our planet

I haven't heard that before but know i know it I'm happy to accept it as fact. Since a lot of firefighters in america and in Ireland use that insignia on their badges I'm happy to believe it keeps them safe.

(05-27-2016, 08:09 AM)Insert Wrote: Coca Cola or Pepsi?

What is your favorite food?

What is your favorite restaurant?

Was is your favorite Fast Food restaurant?

What did you have for your last meal?

Coke

Ooooh insert don't do this to me ... uh... Fajitas! I like food i have to build myself it means I can make some monstrosity that a chef wouldn't dare send out in case of spontaneous coronary blockages.

A place called Flanagans, a restaurant near the Spire on O'Connell Street. Its pricey but its a favorite of me and my girlfriend

In Ireland we have a fast food restaurant kinda place - You get real food but its not a place you spend hours and the food is amazing. Its called Eddie Rockets and its just amazing. 

Well.. Like meal, Steak (rare), chips, and baked beans in tomato sauce. But truthfully the last thing i ate was an entire packet of custard cream biscuits
The following 2 users Like fuzzybuddy's post:
  • Spear, Insert
Do you like Baileys Irish cream?

---

Do you like Irish Whiskey?

---

Do you like Poitín?

---

Do you like Irish Coffee?

Do you loke bondage?
Do you like Guiness?
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • Spear
(06-01-2016, 08:10 AM)Spear Wrote: -SNIPIDIEDOODAA-

Baileys is 10/10 
Which whiskey? - you dont ask an irish man that and not give him options - Bushmills is good shit 
Poitin - Never had it - its does fuck you up though
I don't like Irish coffee because I hate coffee 

(06-01-2016, 11:09 AM)GreekAssassin Wrote: Do you loke bondage?

Not fully fledged bondage no. 

(06-01-2016, 11:55 AM)Falcao Wrote: Do you like Guiness?

Guinness?  Angel Honestly Guinness deserves all the hype it gets. You cant speak until you have it in Ireland, from a keg most likely brought in that day with the black stuff most likely brewed that day too. Poured by people who know the system and know how to make a good pint. 
But no, I wouldn't call it my main drink though.
Have you planned to get married soon?
(06-01-2016, 08:03 PM)Spear Wrote: Have you planned to get married soon?

I do plan om getting married soon - If all goes well with my future regagarding an interview i have soon my life will be on the perfect path i have dreamed of and I will be able to plan ahead - but no. not soon, im only 20 in september i have plenty of time to figure out Smile
The following 1 user Likes fuzzybuddy's post:
  • Spear