Fuzzybuddy - AMA - I love questions!
As the title says - go ahead 

Most people probably have never heard of me but you can still hit me up with a question! 

Ill be gone for half an hour but ill answer any when I'm baaaack
Why the name 'Fuzzybuddy'? How did you come up with it?
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 1 user Likes Random's post:
  • fuzzybuddy
(05-26-2016, 02:23 PM)Random Gamer Wrote: Why the name 'Fuzzybuddy'? How did you come up with it?

Ahh the question which shows me as a softie. I've a tiger plush toy I've had since I was a baby called Fuzzy. He is actually sitting on top of my monitor along with everything else ive collected/put on my wall like certificates and pictures of me and my girlfriend and such. When it came to think of an online name it went pretty much like this  - I looked around the room and saw Fuzzy and tried to think of something to add. Fuzzygamer was an idea actually, fuzzyfuzzy and more little additions until Fuzzybuddy poped into my head and i settled on it 

Before fuzzybuddy I was 'pandawaste' but that was before steam or anything. i decided to change it up when i was making my steam account
The following 1 user Likes fuzzybuddy's post:
  • Random
Why do you look violent
(05-26-2016, 05:48 PM)Greed^ Wrote: Why do you look violent

AHAHAHAHAHA

I really dont think I do, I am (or think i am) well built so maybe that helps me look... scary? hehe
When did you first find out that Santa isn't really who he says he is?
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
.... What... he is?

But seriosuly i actually found out in school when i was around nine. Someone told me and I wasnt all too fussed. I am not a christmassy person anyway so it made no change to my life

some other kids though - ooooh god. They were screaming and shouting like fights were happening because kids couldnt handle the fact they had been lied too and it was hilarious when I think back on it. I just sat there drinking my milk that the school gave us every big lunch and watched the carnage.
Since you're irish, what's your favourite drug?
(05-26-2016, 06:35 PM)Greed^ Wrote: Since you're irish, what's your favourite drug?

I dont know where you got drugs from Irish.. We are drunkards not addicts. But ill answer for myself - Ive never smoked anything in my life, not a cigarette or any other substance, and ive never taken a drug except fro drinking alcohol which I dont do often Smile
If you would choose to have one item in the world, what would it be?
The following 1 user Likes Ceddyhmra's post:
  • fuzzybuddy