Gmod macro keys
Hey, so I bought a new keyboard that has these extra macro (?) keys. They range from M1 to M5. 

I would like to use these keys for acts or using items from inv etc.  Right now I have healthkits bind to "O" How can I set the M1 key to do the healthkit thing but have O do something else as well. I don't want to set the M1 key to do what "O" does since I could just press the O key... 

Are there names for the macro keys or something like this? "bind macro1 /say hi"
I don't want the M keys binded to some other key or shortcut but I want to use them as separate extra keys.
I don't think you can have them as separate keys I'm afraid. You need to bind the macro keys to keys on your keyboard such as KP_End
I think you can as I seen many post online saying you have to download an External Software to do so.
[Image: 19ae0142bb6ffa7096da0c5a398ab914.gif]

Please +REP me if I help'ed you in anyways
Which keyboard is it? I have the Razer Blackwidown Chroma and it uses the Razer app or whatever.
(05-23-2016, 01:38 PM)BlueHeartViper Wrote: Which keyboard is it? I have the Razer Blackwidown Chroma and it uses the Razer app or whatever.

It has an app but that is just to bind the keys to do something else and not use them on their own.
Google will always help you outWink
http://cloudgamingeu.co.uk/forum/index.p...d-actions/

I've been searching a bit around the web because I wanted to do it myself. I found out that you can't get it binded like the console, But you can get it to type it all in with a push of a button, There will probably be a tiny delay, and the chat box will probably open too while it types it.

For acts, ill still use the normal Gmod Console bind.
Oh bollocks... I lost my Signature!
(05-23-2016, 01:46 PM)Tzimanious Wrote:
(05-23-2016, 01:38 PM)BlueHeartViper Wrote: Which keyboard is it? I have the Razer Blackwidown Chroma and it uses the Razer app or whatever.

It has an app but that is just to bind the keys to do something else and not use them on their own.

Idfk then.
Answered