Poll: Who is your favourite staff member?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Avgar
10.68%
11 10.68%
Infernaw
5.83%
6 5.83%
Agorith
2.91%
3 2.91%
Falcao
8.74%
9 8.74%
Hitman
4.85%
5 4.85%
Jan
4.85%
5 4.85%
Lesanka
5.83%
6 5.83%
Masternoda
1.94%
2 1.94%
Snowredwolf
3.88%
4 3.88%
Spear
6.80%
7 6.80%
Tomo
3.88%
4 3.88%
Turtle
1.94%
2 1.94%
Awestruckbullet
18.45%
19 18.45%
Generation
1.94%
2 1.94%
Ghost
3.88%
4 3.88%
Holdem
4.85%
5 4.85%
Hostage
3.88%
4 3.88%
Raccoon
3.88%
4 3.88%
Ruxandra
0.97%
1 0.97%
Total 103 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

[POLL] Who is your favourite staff member?
(05-23-2016, 04:14 PM)Tomo Wrote:
(05-23-2016, 01:20 PM)Infernaw Wrote:
(05-23-2016, 01:18 PM)Insert Wrote:
(05-23-2016, 01:01 PM)Greed^ Wrote:
(05-23-2016, 11:56 AM)Insert Wrote: -

-

-

Honestly that's bs.
They should not ignore @-calls if no other staff member isn't backing them up while they're roleplaying.
If I roleplay and I'm the only staff member on, I always prioritize the calls first. And if it's too much, I just don't RP. It's that simple.

It depends on the nature of the @ call. If I'm RPing and I get "Admin come paint my car blue" i'm not gonna respond right away as i'm having fun RPing. If I get "Admin help there is a guy mass propkilling on mainstreet!!", i'm gonna have to dip out of the RP and sort it out.

This has always been a pet peeve of mine. No matter the situation, roleplay should be the second option. I always believed as an administrator, you are always on call and should always be able to respond as quickly as possible. In the scenario of someone wanting their car color changed, how hard is it to drop a quick /pm player "Ill be there in a second" so they at least know that you are coming to the call after you conclude. Using the pms to contact players who are reporting is such a simple thing to do. And on top of that, you dont have players bitching because you are not responding when in reality you are in say another admin situation.
The following 4 users Like Fultz's post:
  • Tomo, Random, :-), Jonas
(05-25-2016, 03:18 PM)Fultz Wrote:
(05-23-2016, 01:01 PM)Greed^ Wrote: -

-

Honestly that's bs.
They should not ignore @-calls if no other staff member isn't backing them up while they're roleplaying.
If I roleplay and I'm the only staff member on, I always prioritize the calls first. And if it's too much, I just don't RP. It's that simple.

It depends on the nature of the @ call. If I'm RPing and I get "Admin come paint my car blue" i'm not gonna respond right away as i'm having fun RPing. If I get "Admin help there is a guy mass propkilling on mainstreet!!", i'm gonna have to dip out of the RP and sort it out.

This has always been a pet peeve of mine. No matter the situation, roleplay should be the second option. I always believed as an administrator, you are always on call and should always be able to respond as quickly as possible. In the scenario of someone wanting their car color changed, how hard is it to drop a quick /pm player "Ill be there in a second" so they at least know that you are coming to the call after you conclude. Using the pms to contact players who are reporting is such a simple thing to do. And on top of that, you dont have players bitching because you are not responding when in reality you are in say another admin situation.

Amen
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
(05-25-2016, 03:18 PM)Fultz Wrote:
(05-23-2016, 01:01 PM)Greed^ Wrote: -

-

Honestly that's bs.

We need admins like you, become one again please. Thanks

None of the above
The following 1 user Likes Zan's post:
  • PrincessOfDubai
(05-25-2016, 03:58 PM)WillemdeWalrus Wrote: We need admins like you, become one again please. Thanks

No.
The following 4 users Like Fultz's post:
  • Agorith, Tomo, aviator, sebasti161
This entire thread is full of utter bitterness, some of you need to sort stuff out. Fearless is a place to RP and have fun. If you're here to spread your hate, what is the point of even being here?
The following 1 user Likes Divey's post:
  • King Kickass
Right lets break this down in my opinion, let's exclude the SAs to begins with, they are both fair in their own way.

Agorith - can be OTT at times and a occasionally trigger happy on punishments.
Falcao _ Likes to spawn big ass dupes and do co controversial things, really doesn't give a fuck if people have an issue with it
Hitman - Most of his time is spent either on the build servers or spawning big ass dupes.
Jan - A bit crazy, especially when he is being all mysterious and shit
Lesanka - Always RPing although often takes the time to answer the @s whilst many others ignore such trivial things
MasterNoda - At first really disliked him as a moderator wasn't 100% on the rules IMO and misinterpreted them, or made them up, since becoming an administrator he is much better although IMO not on too often.
SnowredWolf - Always RPing, often goes AFK for extended amounts of time without disconnecting. Ignores @ calls unless it is extremely serious or affects his RP. ALTHOUGH to speak to, to chat to, to RP with he is a very nice guy
Spear - Very similar to Snow, although does administrate a lot more, very fair also.
Tomo - Not seen or had enough experience to form an opinion
Turtle - Very similar to Lesanka.
Awestruck - Ginger therefore has no respect within the community Fair, fast, sometimes you don't even need to make an @ call and he is there. Always on, always administrating.
Ghost - Recently promoted no opinion.
Holdem - Very fair, fun guy, nice to kill, lives in the same town as me.
Hostage - Fair, does more administering than playing
Raccoon - Recently promoted no opinion.

As I said this forms my own opinion and although you may disagree bare in mind everyone is entitled to one.
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 3 users Like Marty's post:
  • Random, trxsh, Spear
(05-25-2016, 06:20 PM)Marty Wrote: Right legs break this down in my opinion, let's exclude the SAs to begins with, they are both fair in their own way.

Agorith - can be OTT at times and a occasionally trigger happy on punishments.
Falcao _ Likes to spawn and do co controversial things, really doesn't give a fuck if people have an issue with it
Hitman - Most of his time is spent either on the build servers or spawning big as s dupes.
Jan - A bit crazy, especially when he is being all mysterious and shut
Lesanka - Always RPing although often takes the time to answer the @s whilst many others ignore such trivial things
MasterNoda - At first really disliked him as a moderator wasn't 100% on the rules IMO and misinterpreted them, or made them up, since becoming an administrator he is much better although IMO not on too often.
SnowredWolf - Always RPing although often goes AFK for extended amounts of time without disconnecting. Ignores @ calls unless it is extremely serious or affects his RP. ALTHOUGH to speak to, to chat to, to RP with he is a very nice guy
Spear - Very similar to Snow, although does administrate a lot more, very fair also.
Tomo - Not seen or had enough experience to form an opinion
Turtle - Very similar to Lesank.
Awestruck - Ginger therefore has no respect within the community
Ghost - Recently promoted no opinion.
Holdem - Very fair, fun guy, nice to kill, lives in the same town as me.
Hostage - Fair, does more administering than playing
Raccoon - Recently promoted no opinion.

As I said this forms my own opinion and although you may disagree bare in mind everyone is entitled to one.

Ok Sad
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 3 users Like Awestruck's post:
  • Random, Tomo, trxsh
(05-25-2016, 06:20 PM)Marty Wrote: -snip-

What does OTT stand for?
Also you've got your right to your own opinion but I fail to see how I'm triggerhappy with punishments..
I've given a million slaps on the wrists today on FL when others would most likely had blacklisted/banned the rulebreakers I've encountered.
Instead I've explained to them what exact rule they've broken and how they should read up on & obey the rules and let them go with a warning lel.
It's what I usually do, I give alot of people the benefit of the doubt in questionable situations.
(05-25-2016, 08:03 PM)Agorith Wrote:
(05-25-2016, 06:20 PM)Marty Wrote: -snip-

What does OTT stand for?
Also you've got your right to your own opinion but I fail to see how I'm triggerhappy with punishments..
I've given a million slaps on the wrists today on FL when others would most likely had blacklisted/banned the rulebreakers I've encountered.
Instead I've explained to them what exact rule they've broken and how they should read up on & obey the rules and let them go with a warning lel.
It's what I usually do, I give alot of people the benefit of the doubt in questionable situations.

Over the Top Smile