Poll: Who is your favourite staff member?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Avgar
10.68%
11 10.68%
Infernaw
5.83%
6 5.83%
Agorith
2.91%
3 2.91%
Falcao
8.74%
9 8.74%
Hitman
4.85%
5 4.85%
Jan
4.85%
5 4.85%
Lesanka
5.83%
6 5.83%
Masternoda
1.94%
2 1.94%
Snowredwolf
3.88%
4 3.88%
Spear
6.80%
7 6.80%
Tomo
3.88%
4 3.88%
Turtle
1.94%
2 1.94%
Awestruckbullet
18.45%
19 18.45%
Generation
1.94%
2 1.94%
Ghost
3.88%
4 3.88%
Holdem
4.85%
5 4.85%
Hostage
3.88%
4 3.88%
Raccoon
3.88%
4 3.88%
Ruxandra
0.97%
1 0.97%
Total 103 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

[POLL] Who is your favourite staff member?
I don't think this thread should have been made without the consent of the staff members whose names are on the poll. I remember a certain teacher did this a long time ago with the teacher team and it didn't end well for him. He got torn a new one in the teacher office.

The way things like this are, people vote for someone who has never banned/blacklisted them. It's just how people on this community work.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
(05-23-2016, 12:08 PM)Xtremefighter Wrote: Avgar is the best.

Avgar is love, Avgar is life.

(05-23-2016, 12:11 PM)Hitman Wrote: I don't think this thread should have been made without the consent of the staff members whose names are on the poll. I remember a certain teacher did this a long time ago with the teacher team and it didn't end well for him. He got torn a new one in the teacher office.

The way things like this are, people vote for someone who has never banned/blacklisted them. It's just how people on this community work.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator

Not really, people vote for the admins, that not think they better then the normal players.

for example, even that snowred bl me for along time, i still think he better and know how to do his job +- ,everyone have there -

there are admins that overrate themselfs and wannabe cools.

"It's just how people on this community work. "
is this a thread of which admin you asslick the most?
The following 2 users Like cookiro's post:
  • Hitman, trxsh
[Image: i-dontcare.png]
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • Tzimanious
(05-23-2016, 11:56 AM)Insert Wrote:
(05-23-2016, 11:52 AM)Greed^ Wrote:
(05-23-2016, 10:21 AM)Infernaw Wrote: Don't wanna be that person but I honestly think all staff members are great.
People that vote for specific ones usually do because they simply know that admin/mod better and are on good terms with them. Nothing but favouritism.
I know pretty much everyone, and I can guarantee y'all they're all golden.

Half of them are barely active
Out of that half, half of them does not administrate when they're actually on the server

Out of the other half, some of them are just plain douchebags to players in general, new or old

They dont have to administrate, its their own choice. Let them have some roleplay time, thats what the serversi are made for. Also they might have a personal life? Outside the computer, making it a bit hard to always be active?

I'm pretty sure they signed up to administrate the servers, and were well aware it'd affect their roleplays, or am I wrong?

And stop using the personal life argument, if they don't have time to administrate, they can resign
As georgy's description is saying:"I support Anonymous"(no jk i voted sb ehheheh)
(05-23-2016, 12:47 PM)Jan Wrote: [Image: i-dontcare.png]

Spoiler :

(05-23-2016, 01:01 PM)Greed^ Wrote:
(05-23-2016, 10:21 AM)Infernaw Wrote: Don't wanna be that person but I honestly think all staff members are great.
People that vote for specific ones usually do because they simply know that admin/mod better and are on good terms with them. Nothing but favouritism.

Out of that half, half of them does not administrate when they're actually on the server

Out of the other half, some of them are just plain douchebags to players in general, new or old

They dont have to administrate, its their own choice. Let them have some roleplay time, thats what the serversi are made for. Also they might have a personal life? Outside the computer, making it a bit hard to always be active?

I'm pretty sure they signed up to administrate the servers, and were well aware it'd affect their roleplays, or am I wrong?

And stop using the personal life argument, if they don't have time to administrate, they can resign

They might have signed up to it, yes. But they dont have to. Its still volounter work. And of course its gonna "affect" RPs, but they deserve to RP once in a while without getting shit.
[Image: 0TR6fBz.jpg]
(05-23-2016, 01:18 PM)Insert Wrote:
(05-23-2016, 01:01 PM)Greed^ Wrote:

They might have signed up to it, yes. But they dont have to. Its still volounter work. And of course its gonna "affect" RPs, but they deserve to RP once in a while without getting shit.

Honestly that's bs.
They should not ignore @-calls if no other staff member isn't backing them up while they're roleplaying.
If I roleplay and I'm the only staff member on, I always prioritize the calls first. And if it's too much, I just don't RP. It's that simple.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
The following 4 users Like Infernaw's post:
  • Greed^, Willem de Walrus, Random, sebasti161