Poll: Who is your favourite staff member?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Avgar
10.68%
11 10.68%
Infernaw
5.83%
6 5.83%
Agorith
2.91%
3 2.91%
Falcao
8.74%
9 8.74%
Hitman
4.85%
5 4.85%
Jan
4.85%
5 4.85%
Lesanka
5.83%
6 5.83%
Masternoda
1.94%
2 1.94%
Snowredwolf
3.88%
4 3.88%
Spear
6.80%
7 6.80%
Tomo
3.88%
4 3.88%
Turtle
1.94%
2 1.94%
Awestruckbullet
18.45%
19 18.45%
Generation
1.94%
2 1.94%
Ghost
3.88%
4 3.88%
Holdem
4.85%
5 4.85%
Hostage
3.88%
4 3.88%
Raccoon
3.88%
4 3.88%
Ruxandra
0.97%
1 0.97%
Total 103 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

[POLL] Who is your favourite staff member?
agorith is low key the best
[Image: qZ8keRu.png]
That is my real cat.
The following 1 user Likes Ukraine's post:
  • Agorith
I'm really not sure here. All the admins moderate the server very well and I don't know any of the admins personally enough to really make a decision. I'm just going to go for all of them as they as do an amazing job.

Edit: Spear just makes it for his great invention... The self cooking pizza........
The following 1 user Likes mintblackbeard's post:
  • Spear
No Aviator?
He was a legend back then.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
(06-05-2016, 11:12 PM)Ukraine Wrote: agorith is low key the best

Oh fam  Blush
(05-27-2016, 01:41 PM)Falcao Wrote:
(05-26-2016, 11:28 PM)Tzimanious Wrote: Hm... I have about 620 hours on the server (while it may not be much compared to others, it's still a lot of time) However, most of my time here (more than 500 hours) was with the past administrating team (I'd say Dig was the best for me while Nighthawk (or Agent or Rockett or whatever) was my least favorite one). Here's my opinion for some of the admins that are currently in the team

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Avgar - Really helpful guy and builds very nice builds. The only time I have had an admin situation with him he seemed very fair and decent.

Agorith - I haven't had an admin situation with him but have RPd with him some times. However, judging from him teleporting away every once in a while, I guess he is very responsive and active.

Falcao - Salty and aggressive person. Promotes AggRP way too much and never had a good experience with him other than him using his borderline rulebreaking doomforts to dominate whoever is raiding him. Sorry.

Jan - I didn't really had the best idea for you (before the FL-LL split) but after taking up your staff position you have changed to a cool guy and have been quite helpful. Both as an admin and RP wise.

Lesanka - Always helpful and responsive. You and Avgar have sold me a very expensive dupe that I still don't know why the heck I bought. Tounge

Snowredwolf - I dunno, but you have responded to some of my calls quite fast.

Raccoon - Way too active. You're really fast and very responsive to everyone even though our 1 and only admin situation made me really mad. (The gun dealer being priest thing? That was you, right?)

To the rest, I haven't seen you in action RPing neither Administrating but I guess that's because I haven't been really active lately...
Angel Huh Heart Heart

It's a love and hate relationship
IF YOUR READING THIS YOUR MOMMA A COUGAR
The following 1 user Likes Cox's post:
  • Falc
No comment
(06-12-2016, 04:53 PM)Blurr Wrote:
(06-10-2016, 09:54 PM)Jonathon Wrote: No comment

Dear Jonathon,

I didn't ask you to comment anyway so you are doing no one justice.

Love from Mummy xoxo

wow you're so fucking cool, no wonder no one likes you cause they're afraid to speak to you

fucking kid lol go away with that immature behaviour
(06-12-2016, 06:09 PM)Blurr Wrote: Please can you hold back the tear and stop being salty...

Can no one take a joke?

Oh i can take a joke, but yours just make me cringe.
Honestly Blurr you we're a good kid but ever since the split you became so incredibly immature, attacking FL on every way you could. Youre even displaying that exact behaviour in your first comment of this thread.
To be honest Baskingner,I have had no intention to 'attack' FL on this thread.... It was a joke since I liked Zecon, Wood and Link66 when they were staff and was just having an overall laugh, yet you and Greed seem to have taken it in the wrong sense.

I will formally apologise, I may have been 'incredibly immature' since I have left and I totally agree with your statement. I need to grow up and stop this shit now, I shall stop my bullshit posting and shit posting on the forums since there is no need for the comments. Let's just get back on track with this thread!

My personal favourite staff member at the moment is Pear, since he is a really cool guy and works hard!
The following 2 users Like Blurr's post:
  • Baskingner, mintblackbeard
I cant vote all staff are funny and good ;-;