[Unofficial] The Silver Fang
will do Smile
[Image: zypxjb7.jpg]
Announcing my leave, I would prefer to be in a clan that's more for RP  rather than just for wars etc, (Basically i want a more active clan with active players to RP with in, this clan just isn't for me right know, There isn't enough people to play with, and i like Clan RP which simply just doesnt happen in the Silver Fang, plus the fact that all leaders of the clan are inactive.)

I do however highly respect everybody in the clan including all the new recruits, but i must leave.

Have fun guys, i hope this clan does well, and if you ever find yourselves in a sticky situation or a war, make sure to contact me.
(09-21-2016, 03:28 PM)JackZ Wrote: Announcing my leave, I would prefer to be in a clan that's more for RP  rather than just for wars etc, (Basically i want a more active clan with active players to RP with in, this clan just isn't for me right know, There isn't enough people to play with, and i like Clan RP which simply just doesnt happen in the Silver Fang, plus the fact that all leaders of the clan are inactive.)

I do however highly respect everybody in the clan including all the new recruits, but i must leave.

Have fun guys, i hope this clan does well, and if you ever find yourselves in a sticky situation or a war, make sure to contact me.

cool..
[Image: SEYlcy8.png]
The following 1 user Likes ryan!'s post:
  • Kpred
I want to apply, and no I don't want to do an application.

Why don't I want to do an application? Because my mummy said I'm special but I'm not crazy she had me tested.

Okay thank you the end.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(09-25-2016, 01:31 AM)Marty Wrote: I want to apply, and no I don't want to do an application.

Why don't I want to do an application? Because my mummy said I'm special but I'm not crazy she had me tested.

Okay thank you the end.

We have the easiest application. Get over it.
Steam Name:
Dogblitz

In-Game Name:
Jones "Dog" Crosby (Might change)
SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:11125435
Number of Bans:
None
Number of Blacklists:
But 14 of them as they where issued 2 years ago give or take a few months at the time i was young and didn't really understand the concept of roleplay
Hour Count:
Why do you want to join: 
I would love to join a clan that has power within the community and can be heard and can roleplay so i can enjoy my experience within the community of Fearless. I also very active or was and i wont dispoint    
Why should we accept you:
I am very intelligent, trustworthy, chill, easygoing, funny, understandable, 1.2mill (somewhat wealthy), secretive,
Looks like a pretty cool clan
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
(10-23-2016, 07:43 PM).Panda. Wrote: Looks like a pretty cool clan

ok
(10-23-2016, 07:43 PM).Panda. Wrote: Looks like a pretty cool clan
You don't look like a cool guy
[Image: SEYlcy8.png]
The following 1 user Likes ryan!'s post:
  • NightHawkd
Steam Name: Walrus
In-Game Name: James Anderson
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:46525914
Number of Bans: 0 
Number of Blacklists: 0
Hour Count: 476 (Joined in 2014, would have more if I didn't take a break)

Why do you want to join: I want to join because I believe I can serve this organisation well and honourably. I will carry out orders no matter what and will not stop until it is done. I believe this clan can also bring me a great roleplay experience and new friends. It would also help enhance my roleplay skills further, not saying they're bad, but I believe they can be enhanced from the experience I get from this clan. Also, I think that my best line of work would be in the hired gun sector. Although, I am very keen to try out the crime side of this clan.

Why should we accept you: I think that you should accept me because I have experience in an old organisation named Blackwatch, the organisation is now disbanded but I did manage to make my way up to the rank of Staff Sergeant. I also made a good number of friends in that clan which I hope can prove some sort of likeability towards me. I'm also able to supply myself during raids with things like medkits, ammo and kevlar. Thank you for your time.