Poll: Which map would you like on the V2D server?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
rp_Rockford
34.81%
47 34.81%
rp_Evocity_v2p
12.59%
17 12.59%
Harbor2Ocean
2.22%
3 2.22%
Paralake City V3
2.96%
4 2.96%
Keep rp_Evocity_v2d
31.11%
42 31.11%
rp_Retribution
12.59%
17 12.59%
rp_Evocity_v5p
3.70%
5 3.70%
Total 135 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Map replacement V2D
everyone must vote for v5p, rockford is shit :c
No.#SaAVEV2D
I agree with having v5p instead of Rockford. However, those maps are still way to big and there are better options. The lake on v2d is also way to small.
The following 1 user Likes Spear's post:
  • [FL:RP]Zedd
We're not replacing v2d with another map with the sole purpose of it having a decent lake for the yachts, Spear.
Quite frankly, nobody really gives two shits about the yachts.

There might be better maps out there other than Rockford, regardless of that all I care about is that we find it and replace v2d with it.
It's quite obvious majority wants v2d to get replaced with a new map.
Which after 8 years of being here, I honestly completely understand and support myself.
In FL i have only played at v2d and all my dupes were made there!
Plz,
#SAVEV2D
Agorith, the map should fit our content. Currently the boats are the only problem. If we have a map there our boats does not fit, then what is the purpose of having the boats? Then it would be more practical to just remove the boats instead.

While we are at it we better just think smart and have the map to fit our content.

If I remember it correctly, Rockford doesn't even have a proper place/warehouse for trucks.
(05-29-2016, 01:13 PM)Spear Wrote: Agorith, the map should fit our content. Currently the boats are the only problem. If we have a map there our boats does not fit, then what is the purpose of having the boats? Then it would be more practical to just remove the boats instead.

While we are at it we better just think smart and have the map to fit our content.

If I remember it correctly, Rockford doesn't even have a proper place/warehouse for trucks.

Exactly!
Everyone willing to vote for a new map should try all the maps in the list before placing the actual vote.
Rockford has two big sized warehouses and 3 on the outskirts, there's places for trucks!
The following 2 users Like Falc's post:
  • Yellow, Balls
Rockford is amazing map but, it still feels empty.
#Revote:c

-Semper FI-
(05-29-2016, 05:01 PM)Ghinni Wrote: Rockford is amazing map but, it still feels empty.
#Revote:c

feels empty? what do you mean?