Poll: Which map would you like on the V2D server?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
rp_Rockford
34.81%
47 34.81%
rp_Evocity_v2p
12.59%
17 12.59%
Harbor2Ocean
2.22%
3 2.22%
Paralake City V3
2.96%
4 2.96%
Keep rp_Evocity_v2d
31.11%
42 31.11%
rp_Retribution
12.59%
17 12.59%
rp_Evocity_v5p
3.70%
5 3.70%
Total 135 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Map replacement V2D
(05-26-2016, 08:54 PM)aDisabledDeer Wrote: Don't touch V2d - that is where I've spent about 800 of my 950 hours, a lot of good times, and the one map that doesn't lag.

I fully agree with you, we should first test the server with new map before we change it. Like it was with v33x to v4b1 (however it was a success)

P.S.
Wheres the vote change option Cheese
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
Why does people vote to keep v2d if they are not even playing on it? Some of them are but many are not. The popularity is gone, why not get a new map to bring the population back?

We shouldn't replace it with a bigger map than v4b1 though. Retribution is a perfect choice isn't it?
The following 5 users Like Spear's post:
  • Insert, Tzimanious, Yellow, dynamode, Ghost
Again, I am asking that people that voted for other maps, switch vote to Rockford, most likely V2D is gonna win if not and you guys do want a new map, atleast?
[Image: 0TR6fBz.jpg]
The following 2 users Like Insert's post:
  • Balls, Yellow
(05-27-2016, 08:08 AM)Spear Wrote: Why does people vote to keep v2d if they are not even playing on it? Some of them are but many are not. The popularity is gone, why not get a new map to bring the population back?

We shouldn't replace it with a bigger map than v4b1 though. Retribution is a perfect choice isn't it?

People like me are writing exams atm so they have no time to play but just to read.Wait until 15 june ans you gonna see the v2d's popularity up again.
The reason people are voting for v2d is because they have realised that everyone is jumping to conclusions way too quick. Population may pick up again and there's no need to rush. If there's still no change in a few months then looking into a map replacement might not be such a bad idea. Right now it's ridiculous. Vote for keeping v2d!
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 1 user Likes Tomo's post:
  • aDisabledDeer
(05-27-2016, 12:24 AM)Doctor KuLa Wrote:
(05-26-2016, 08:54 PM)aDisabledDeer Wrote: Don't touch V2d - that is where I've spent about 800 of my 950 hours, a lot of good times, and the one map that doesn't lag.

I fully agree with you, we should first test the server with new map before we change it. Like it was with v33x to v4b1 (however it was a success)

P.S.
Wheres the vote change option Cheese

http://prntscr.com/b91277
#SAVEV2D!!!
I checked gametracker about how much people was playing 2vd For PAST 30 days...and looks like highest was 31 players from 3weeks ago... (i think) exam.. heh

As much as V2D is my home and has been for 2000 out of my 2012 hours, it's time for a fresh start to make Fearless more appealing.

Rockford will bore people, but at the same time it is a good map. I will get people to make Rockford win!
The following 2 users Like Falc's post:
  • Insert, Agorith
Rockford. Obviously.