Poll: Which map would you like on the V2D server?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
rp_Rockford
34.81%
47 34.81%
rp_Evocity_v2p
12.59%
17 12.59%
Harbor2Ocean
2.22%
3 2.22%
Paralake City V3
2.96%
4 2.96%
Keep rp_Evocity_v2d
31.11%
42 31.11%
rp_Retribution
12.59%
17 12.59%
rp_Evocity_v5p
3.70%
5 3.70%
Total 135 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Map replacement V2D
(05-23-2016, 12:15 PM)Smile* Wrote: But Rockford is such a darkRP map and a contrawhore map

Rockford is nothing like DarkRP? Yea, some DarkRP servers use Rockford, but they use V2D and V33X too.
V2D and V33X is a lot more like a DarkRP map in my opinion, Rockford got lots of nice and good looking shops, V2D and V33X only got a few.

You are probably just saying that, because you have been playing on a DarkRP server which uses Rockford.
Oh bollocks... I lost my Signature!
The poll will close on friday.
Just a heads up to y'all voting Rockford, yeah it's a great map for the first week but trust me it's the shittest map once you've sat there and played it for weeks on end, it's just dull to be frank.

V2P is up there, but I think it should be V5P, the updated version of it, I'd happily vote for that.

Paralake is a great map, but the FPS will be worse than 33x ever was. But saying that, the map itself is great but will require 75 people atleast to make it like a City.

Retribution looks like a DarkRP sort of map, just horrible.

Harbor2Ocean is such a pile of wank map, it's damn right awful.

V2D has always been my home on Fearless, as much as I'd like to keep it, it's just time to move on and into the future rather than sticking in the past.
Rockford is okay but super boring after a while.
Ex-Server Teacher
RP_Rockford
Rockford is a good map.

Wonder where the idea to use that map came from....
As much as I want to say to keep V2D, as it has been the map I have racked all my hours on, it's literally been my home for a long time. But, as Falcao said, it is time for a change. The playerbase has just completely died, and noone will even join, nevermind RP.

My vote will currently be going with V5P. It's got everything you could ask for on a City related map. Great government RP can be done in the fire department, hospital and Nexus. The lake is also available for the new boat update. I haven't seen any trailer on this thread so here's one to give you a cheeky sneak peak into it. The only downside to it is that it is a MASSIVE map, and would need quite a lot of players on to get the best out if it, in my opinion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnhF4LfUMXQ
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
Just spent some time watching trailers for the different maps and isnt v2p and v5p the same thing? It looks pretty cool with the cliff going all the way down and those farm houses, the other maps are kinda meh tbh.
Guys, come on. Keep v2d. It's population will pick up again. Why does everyone suddenly jump to wanting it gone. Population on both servers has always gone up and down.

Don't get a different map.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 2 users Like Tomo's post:
  • Hitman, trxsh
rp_evocity v5p has been added, if you'd rather have that map please undo your vote and vote for that one instead.