Poll: Which map would you like on the V2D server?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
rp_Rockford
34.81%
47 34.81%
rp_Evocity_v2p
12.59%
17 12.59%
Harbor2Ocean
2.22%
3 2.22%
Paralake City V3
2.96%
4 2.96%
Keep rp_Evocity_v2d
31.11%
42 31.11%
rp_Retribution
12.59%
17 12.59%
rp_Evocity_v5p
3.70%
5 3.70%
Total 135 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Map replacement V2D
rp_Rockford
People always speak about how great v2p was.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzIQnbOpZV0
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
(05-22-2016, 10:58 PM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: People always speak about how great v2p was.

We need this map 
(05-23-2016, 06:55 AM)DylanJamesPenn Wrote:
(05-22-2016, 10:58 PM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: People always speak about how great v2p was.

We need this map 

id rather have v5p <3
I'm still trying to comprehend that people want to switch V2D. But I'm actually considering about RP_Rockford. I mean It's big and can handle players. I've played it before, it's an amazing map.
Sincerely,
Merle | Merle Colton
Fearless Community Member
[Image: D7w1XJj.jpg]
I personally voted for V2p, this is my own opinion. I just love the map so much, it's so nostalgic. However, I also enjoy playing the Rockford map however I dont think it would, lets say... Suit the server. This is my own opinion, you can argue with it if you'd like.
v2d is how most people started on Fearless... It's where I made my first FL friend, got my first RPP, it's just... People are actually voting against it... I don't even know what to say anymore.

We can't get rid of v2d. Not now, not ever. It just means too much to me to not have it around anymore. Switching v33x for v4b1 was understandable, v33x was poorly optimised. But there is absolutely nothing wrong with v2d! Sure it doesn't seem as popular anymore, but it's a phase. It's always had these phases of people coming and going, and what with the new v4b1 obviously it's gonna take longer for people to revert back to v2d but they will eventually!

Imma close my browser now. See ya'll whenever.
The following 1 user Likes trxsh's post:
  • cookiro
It seems as if its now "Rockford" Against "V2D".
I will now tell you why you should vote for "Rockford".

• More buildings you can enter.
  • More realistic textures
  • More, wider roads (More suitable for truckRP)
  • No more having to make a u-turn when the road ends (Most of the roads are connected)
  • Has a Fire department and Hospital (V2D hasn't) (More suitable for hospital/firefighter/paramedicRP)
  • Has its own Police Station (Not connected with "City Hall" (Nexus))
  • City is surounded by outer City, meaning its a "ring" of outer city around the City. (V2D has City cut off from everywhere except City Tunnel, Rockford is alot more open, and you can travel outside the city from all directions).
  • Will make it easier to talk about the City's IC, for example: 
    "-I had to go visit mom, she lives in Rockford. Thats why I wasnt in town yesterday." (This is not possible otherwise, as both (previous) City's are called "EvoCity")
  • Has a 7-Eleven and Shell gas station.
I could keep going, but as I am writing on my Phone, ill have to quit a bit early. I hope that this will make it easier for you to decide what map to choose.

Best of regards, 
Insert
[Image: 0TR6fBz.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes Insert's post:
  • Balls
(05-23-2016, 08:22 AM)Toxin Wrote: v2d is how most people started on Fearless... It's where I made my first FL friend, got my first RPP, it's just... People are actually voting against it... I don't even know what to say anymore.

We can't get rid of v2d. Not now, not ever. It just means too much to me to not have it around anymore.

We don't live in the past.
Everything need changes, Fearless need changes too.
A lot of people got good memories from V2D, I have too. But FL have had that map since 2008, and the map is even older than that.
Everything looks like actual sh*t, every single texture is super outdated.
Changing to Rockford would not just look better, it will also be the beginning of something new. And for sure some new RP's, as the map opens up for a lot of new RP's, instead of doing the same RP's over and over again on V2D as, almost everything has been made in the past.

And on top of that, Rockford got pretty good FPS
Oh bollocks... I lost my Signature!
But Rockford is such a darkRP map and a contrawhore map
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator